Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
What's your favourite line in the movie??
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angeleyes

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 7:04 am    Post subject: What's your favourite line in the movie?? Reply with quote

I really loved the part in the movie where Steel Dragon had just finished their first show with Izzy as their new front man and they were walking into the dressing room congratulating each other and Chris looked so excited saying "It was so heavy finally hearing the music played to it's perfection....thank you guys"

Hehe I just thought that was the sweetest thing to say and only a true musician with a passion for the music he enjoys woul'd say it. Thats what made his character so believable.

I'm curious as to hear what other ppl's favourite parts were in the movie..I coul'd go on quoting many more as they were all brilliant.

Cheers...

------------------
Mark, you're as fine as wine and I feel like drinkin
LYNNE

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When he is practising his English accent in front of the mirror
*~mArKs AnGeL~*

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I love all those parts but I really loved the whole movie
madz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fav. part in this movie isnt a speaking part. Its when hes getting his picure taken with the band, and he cant stop smiling. But i also thought that the part when he is at the hotel and his gf(Aniston) comes to see him, and he forgot, just because it was sad, and i love sad movies.
marks baby love

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the whole movie is amazing, but the best part is when he is is looking in front of the mirror *REWR* and when marks leaves the band and the guy is like u wanna still manage the band or sumthing like that and shes like "i'm a business women and the #1 thing .... k guys i don't know the exact workd but u now where i'm getting at !!!!!
micha xoxox
ktbspa
V

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alleluiaaaaaaaa
Kirylynn63

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like when hes saying all of that naughty stuff in front of the mirror and jennifer aniston says something like "Well are you going to do it or not?!" it totally cracks me up!
twinkle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't pick just one quote cuz I thought the whole movie was great. Some of the other actors had some great lines too. I thought his brother was pretty funny and I really liked the tour manager.
elisabet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The things he says in the mirror is pretty horny stuff!! I just wish it was me he jumped on after it and not Jen!! The Tour Manager is played by Timothy Spall, a much loved British Actor. My favorite movie that he did was "Life is Sweet" (?) He opened a restaraunt that only sold offal on the menu!!!!
Marks Baby

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my fav part iz when he iz practicin hiz accient in the mirror then jennifer aniston sayz "chris either shut up or do it" and then he jumps in the bed. and the other part i like iz when they r at the after party and start dancin with all kinds of pplz and wake up in the hotel with like 30 diggerent gurls and tayna turs out 2 b a guy. this is one of hiz best movies! i luv mark 4EVA!

------------------
I want Mark Wahlberg...!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the whole film but my best part has to be when the journalist asks him if he can "hit allt he notes bobby bears can hit" and he sings then emily looks all pleased as if she knew he could do it already.

Second best has to be when they are havbing breakfast and he says nothings wrong with air supply if "u r the cop from the village ppl"

Great Film i love it!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
\^^/_*Ash*LvZ*Mark*_\^^/
diamond

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the line that he is saying in front of the mirror . And I think that he is HOT!!! in this movie

------------------
BuffyGirl
GucciGucciGyrl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hae so many parts in the movie i liked the mirror was the best then the part where he brother comes in his room and they're fighting that was so funnny
LuvIsPoison

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humm.. well I loved the whole movie it is very hard to deside on favorite line a few come to mind ok here goes

#1."I'd like to think my Brother for giving me my first Steel Dragon record because he Hated it" (lol crowd screaming boo) and My Mom and Dad for letting me play it as LOUD as I wanted too!" I loved those lines.

#2. when Izzy and Emily are riding in the Limo with his Brother and the girl flashes them pressing he Breasts up against the window in his brothers face and Chris'Izzy, says "well you gonna make an arrest??" and he says "out of my geristriction Bro" or something like that lol i cant spell it.

#3. And i could not believe the part when they fired Chris and his Friend had the exuse me the Balls to ask her if she would still Manage them and she says " I am a Business Women and in my line of work you go where the Talent is and all the F***&ng Talent that was in this BAnd has just left the room."

I could go on and on lol but ill stop there lol there are just so many Brillant lines in this movie Its hard to choose only 1.

Well I have to say this i have read the message Boards and saw all the bickering And I just have to say What is the big deal we are all Mark Wahlberg Fans here and the ppl that are saying **** dont mean anything Who cares if he wore a wig or not, who cares if he Sang or Not And WHO the **** cares if he like Heavy Metal or Not!! what we Fans Know is this He is a wonderful Performer we all know he can sing and He is Sexy weather or not he wears a wig or Not HE Played the Part in Rock star FAntastic! you believed he was part of Steel Dragon and that it was real it was entertaining and as an Actor he Nailed it! SO you know what they say bout Opinions??? lol i can tell ya just ask hehe. ok Sorry for the long thread thanks for listing all!
*MissyMoo*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fav part is at the end. When he is in concert and the teenage guy is singing just like he did in the begining. I love it when He pulls him up on stage.Then when he was leaving what he said to the manager. I forget what it was sorry guys. All I know was that it was a kool quote.
------------------
*Missy*

[This message has been edited by *MissyMoo* (edited September 06, 2002).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: