Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Basketball Diaries being blamed for a school shooting crime

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Basketball Diaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 9:53 am    Post subject: Basketball Diaries being blamed for a school shooting crime Reply with quote

I cant believe it I was watching The Basketball Diaries and my mom came in and told me to turn it off and I didnt know why because SHE bought it for me so I turned it off and she showed me the newspaper where it said some kid got the idea to shoot his teacher and classmates from the dream scene in Basketball Diaries. STUPID when he had that dream he was high on drugs. Stop blaming MOVIES AND MUSIC for you actions
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a case that was against the folks who made Natural Born Killers because someone said it made them go kill some folks. The case was thrown out last month I think. I had a excerpt of the AP report on my website http://www.geocties.com/lmwong1977/home3.html

Lianne http://www.geocties.com/lmwong1977/
Skylar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOu said it Angel. Too many people blame their problems on movies and music. For example Eminem gets blamed for a lot of things. But parents should take control of their kids more.

Luv Me
Angel1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2001 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That eminem stuff is bull crap if you arent old enough to take this stuf as eminem expressing himself then dont listen to it but dont shoot someone and say I did it because of eminem or a movie because it is bull ... you know what
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Basketball Diaries All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: