Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Just Seen It

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Basketball Diaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ImInLustWithMark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 12:02 am    Post subject: Just Seen It Reply with quote

Personally, I liked the movie. A lot of the scenes hit a little close to home but it was still a really good movie. However, I wish Mark would have played the lead instead of Leo.
markydirk88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too dude but i thought his charaectre was hot and cute for him too but leo was such a horible basketball player mark was soo much betta..yeah
Jennie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally found this movie,had to do alot of hunting though.Since my regular video store didn't have it anymore,I decided to hit every video store in the area today.(It was just driving me crazy that I hadn't seen this movie yet.)Anyway,I finally found it at a video store that carries alot of the older movies.
This movie was very realistic.Didn't get to see Mark much,since Leo was the main character.I always thought Leo was a great actor.I can still remember him playing on "Growing Pains"lol!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Basketball Diaries All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: