Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Thandie Newton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Truth About Charlie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sonja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 2:46 pm    Post subject: Thandie Newton Reply with quote

What do you think about the leading actress in this film? Do Mark and Thandie look good together???

Sonja
tweety23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They probably do. Thandie is a very pretty woman.
Bi@n_ca*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I think she will look good with Mark too. She is very beautiful.
asia3@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everybody! I just stopped by to see the latest news about this movie. I can't wait. I just saw Charade on video and I really liked it. Thandie is a good choice for this role. She's beautiful and very classy. I think Mark and Thandie will be smooookin'!
For those who don't know who she is, here are some pics below: http://starfool2.homestead.com/files/thandie1.jpg http://www.the-alist.org/ThandieNewton/pics/pic12.htm
jenyaznakedsmile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thandie was the mission impossible 2 girl. i think they look awesome 2gether. if u guys ahd to pick one hollywood actress to pair up with mark who would u pick? so far..im thinknig angelina jolie [the most gorgeous of all]
markluver09

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Thandie is sooo beautiful and I bet they will have great chemistry. shes married and has a kid- not that it matters, just a bit of info 4 ya. Its great that 2 different races will be 2 gether romanticly in a movie. I cannot wait 'till it comes out!
Emat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is gorgous, and I think Mark looks even hotter with a sort of more exotic looking woman, you know, as opposed to a typical Hollywood bimbette.
yara89

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, she`s beutiful!!!....Oh yeah she`s the girl in Mission Impossible 2.
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thandie on Mark from Empire Online: 22/01/2002

Tom Cruise drew heaps of praise from all present at last night's Vanilla Sky premiere (21 January) and his Mission: Impossible 2 co-star Thandie Newton was no exception. But while singing Cruise's praises, Newton did stop long enough to give Empire Online the lowdown on her latest project.

"I've just finished a film with Mark Wahlberg, which Jonathan Demme directed. It's a remake of Charades with Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant, so it's that kind of banter and the chemistry between those two characters."

Based on the 1963 film, The Truth About Charlie sees Newton as a young woman in Paris who is about to divorce her husband when she finds out he's died and taken all their money with him. The plot thickens as a strange man (Wahlberg) tells her the money is really his and demands that she hand it over. Cue intrigues within intrigues and a string of dead bodies.

"We're not trying to recreate the film," says Newton, "it's a complete departure but it's still a romance, a thriller-romance." The original involved the theft of a WWII payroll but this has doubtless been rewritten to bring the story up to date.

With Newton having acted alongside Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt and a number of other shapely actors, we can't help but wonder how well Wahlberg measures up?

"He's great. I found him quite controlled and reserved, he's an incredibly sexy presence in life and on screen… he's all man."
LYNNE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is very pretty & I think that last sentence is spot on.
City Gal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon the chemistry between them should be electric, she is a beautiful and talented actress, I can't wait to see them both together!
Jennie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never seen Charade,but I'm going to see if I can find it.Maybe my local library has it,since they carry alot of old movies.Audrey Hepburn was an amazing actress.

I think Mark and Thandie will look good together on screen,and I can't wait to see the movie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Truth About Charlie All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: