Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Monkey nooky???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cathy Y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 6:03 pm    Post subject: Monkey nooky??? Reply with quote

From the Film Unlimited website:

Helena Bonham-Carter is reportedly set to join Mark Walhberg and Tim Roth in Tim Burton's $100m remake of The Planet of the Apes. The fragrant British actress will play the role of a sexy lady ape that Walhberg's human takes a shine to. "I think we'll be making out, which will be interesting," Wahlberg recently told reporters. "I think we're going to push the boundaries out a little and really have sex." Presumably the agent has informed Ms Bonham-Carter of this latest script change.

HMMM... THIS IS GETTING WEIRD!

MicroOrk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT IS NOT WEIRD
It is perfectly normal, what can I say, he is a man..
Is it so hard to understand !!!
GEEZ !!!

DROOOL, sorry that was.. inapropriate.

Oficial Danish Association of MicroOrks

(Still room for new members by the way, stand in line, don't push and no screaming!)
christina*theoriginal*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah baby show marky what you've got.."wiggle it, just a little bit comeon and wiggle it..."
MicroOrk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Crying In Laughter]
Darn, you've got the species right this time !
No wait, I don't recognize those darlings with their clothes on.

He looked really happy with that frog too.
And with George, there is something about it then, I thought it was just a joke, he made.
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2000 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this whole monkey/human luvin thing is starting to be a hot topic! it's everywhere in the movie news sections. aint-it-cool-news wrote something about it and it got soo many responses! some were funny, others were pretty harsh comments on Mark here's the link: http://aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=6579

and some news from dark horizons:

The Visitor: Word coming from the 'Planet of the Apes' remake project is turning a little more twisted with each day. Back on Sunday, Matt Drudge reported on his radio show that the studio is infuriated with Burton as "the human-ape romance in the movie is not done briefly, rather it is a major part of the movie's story" and the studios want all that stuff out (can't make merchandising money if the kiddies can't see it) or Director Tim Burton might get the can. Then yesterday the IMDb reported that there is a planned love making scene betweeen the ape princess (Helena Bonham Carter) and the human pilot (Mark Wahlberg) which has once again upset them - after all beastiality doesn't come under a PG-13 rating. Thanks to 'Kemper Boyd' & Coming Attractions

and from www.salon.com :

Clooney's got competition

"I think we'll be making out -- which will be interesting, very interesting. I think we're going to push the boundaries out a little bit and actually have sex!"

-- Mark Wahlberg on his big plans for the bestial love scene he'll share with Helena Bonham Carter in Tim Burton's remake of "Planet of the Apes."

i've read about it alot of other places too! i wonder if Burton will actually go through with it now...

suchet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2000 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the idea of of Bestial love is OK but it would really move away from the original themes of the story. Tim Burton is insane if he plans on putting an actual love making scene in there - It will never survive the cut - The famous Chuck Heston scene in the original 'kissing the ape' scene was good enough. I get the feeling Mr Burton might make a right mess of the project just like the famed 'Superman Lives'. The idea of an ape love scene would be too revolting for some producers - I love Burtons films 'Ed Wood' and 'Edward Scissorhands' but he is the worng choice for a serious sci-fi action movie. I think a more suitable director for the project is Sam Raimi.
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick Baker seems to confirm they were thinking about Monkey love iaccording to http://www.nydailynews.com/today/News_and_Views/Daily_Dish/a-106235.asp

Lianne
http://www.geocities.com/lmwong1977/
http://www.geocities.com/kissmarkw/
DaisyChain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2001 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that Mark already had a 'love-interest' in that film?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: