Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
POTA first look on ET

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 2:02 am    Post subject: POTA first look on ET Reply with quote

Yesterday's ET had it's first look at POTA. I didn't even know this was on as they certainly didn't mention it the other night. They had a little snippet of Mark saying it was nothing like he expected. There were a couple Behind the scenes, one of Mark leading a group of humans, an ape jumping on a horse, Ari talking about the usefulness of humans, Burton being silly, etc.

If you wait til tomorrow night it might be up here as a real video file.

Lianne
Who really hates it when ET screws up and fails to show segments on Mark when they say they will or not tell when they are shown.
Melody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah..i saw it last night. I was surprised that they actually showed something on him.In my mind i was like"image if they show somethin on Mark". And then all of a sudden i see and hear the voice of Mary Heart saying" An exclusive backstage scene of pota..." and i was like"omg!omg!

N-e ways they didn't show too much of the interview with Mark but that's fine. I was already satisfied with whatever they showed.
Kathleen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E! did a bit tonight too!! Michael Clark Duncan and everyone else but Mark were featured.(they must be saving the best for later)

Showed the "monkey trining" and mentined the horseback riding lessons (brings memories of that injured butt to mind again)

This seems to be a trend though ...ET does something on Mark ..then the next day AH/E! does it......hhhmmmmm

For those in other times zones who can catch it later the segment is the last 3-4 minutes of the show.

[This message has been edited by Kathleen (edited July 11, 2001).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: