Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Strut, baby!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 4:52 pm    Post subject: Strut, baby! Reply with quote

Mark Wahlberg had this really cute strut when he walked at certain times in this movie...I can't explain it, sort of like a "pimp roll" (if you kids still call it that!) only more subtle. The first time I saw him do it was in the very beginning, when he was holding the monkey's hand and they were walking together towards where the other monkeys were caged. Very hot. Not a great movie in general, but decent. I only went because of the beefcake factor! Only, let's get that shirt off next time, shall we? LOL. I know the guy wants to be taken seriously and he really is talented, but I want more abs and arms in the sequel! LOL And when are we gonna see a bare butt, too (if anyone knows a movie he is in where we see some butt, tell me which one it is. I am sort of a new fan and have not seen too many of his movies).
ali

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm, I think the movie you may be looking for is Boogie Nights...flesh a plenty....!
Emat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? OK, I will check that out again. I say "again" because your message just reminded me that I rented it when it first came out, BUT at that time I could not care less who MW was, had no interest, etc. Isn't that funny how that works...someone you never noticed and then you see a movie (for me it was Fear) just from flipping around the TV, and BAM, you're in lust! LOL
~Nikki~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also in The Basketball Diaries, Mark, Leo, and two other guys moon a boat and it shows some butt.
Just thot you wanted to see for yourself
Emat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alriiiiiiiiiiight! Thanks for the info...never saw that movie.
V

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hooked on MW when I saw Boogie Nights and in that movie he lost something like 30lbs, although he was cute, he didn't have that amazing body. Imagine my delight, when I saw his other movies : ) Talent and looks. I want a horseshoe like the one he claims to have in his &#^.
Emat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2001 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In his what? Wouldn't you mean ON his...??? LOL. If it's IN, that really scares me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: