Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
So,LEO caused the whole story ...right?HELP me explain myse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nazareth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 9:24 am    Post subject: So,LEO caused the whole story ...right?HELP me explain myse Reply with quote

I'm just curious.How do you guys interpret the movie.I mean,Leo went after he chimp.But somehow(due to time beeing so relative in space..right?)he got there before him...but thousands of years after his spaceship,that had gone after him...right?...So the chimps they had...atacked humans and evoluted to apes...but when Mark,um Leo gets back to earth...what happened?There were no humans in earth...how did you guys explain that?Even if chimps had left their planet and conquered earth(by "fixing up Leo's spaceship...somehow??)while Leo travelled through Spain...there was no trace of humans on earth....so I'm going crazyyyy!!!What you guys think???HELP!!!
Nazareth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...I just read my topic...LOL I meant SPACE not SPAIN LMAO!!!!I live in Spain...I don't know what the hell I was thinking of ...sorry for that...I also meant THE not HE chimp in the first line.Sorry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: