Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Helena thought she was actually foing to get Mark
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AiiightAmiga

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, originally the bit of monkey lovin' threw me off, but if you think of it as "you saved my life and now i'm going away" friendly kiss it'd be okay. But he should have kissed her on the forehead; that's a little less gross than on the lips (do monkey's have lips?) But I liked Helena's character; I didn't really like the pouty lipped blonde warrior girl, Dana, i think. It didn't make sense to me that she only says a few words to him thru the whole movie, then kisses him passinately when he's about to leave!
Markgirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I think monkeys do have lips. I think they are the most amazing creatures.

Dori
yara89

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think the kiss between Leo and Ari was more of a goodbye kiss I don`t think there was really any attraction between them.The kiss that I really hated was the kiss between Leo and the human girl she totally grabed him without his permission and started making out with Leo and I`m thinking ok I know you`ve been on that planet for a couple of years and probaly haven`t been with anyone but,control yourself YOU ANIMAL!!(no wonder those Apes think they are animals because, they act like them)LOL
Icarus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI to all !
I live in italy and saw the film just two days ago. Nobody was disgusted when Leo and Ari kissed !! It was a sign of saying "thank you" of Leo to Ari.. maybe Ari was a bit in love with Leo, but I think this kiss was much fuller of emotions than the one with the human girl ! It just was feelings and not just sex sex sex !! Although she was a monkey (please don't take too serious the film, she seemed a lot human !!) I think she divided more feels with Leo than this blond sexbomb !! Honestly.. we all want somebody who cares for us.. with the human girl he didn't even changed some words in the whole film.. and Ari cared for him. Without her help they wouldn't have been alive at the end. Remember that.. I think this gesture between the two was just a sign of "thank you for saving my life" ! Ari was intelligent enough to know that the two couldn't have a real relationship, but this kiss was just a sign for a deep emotional link between the two !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: