Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
I love Mark

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Landrajane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 7:00 pm    Post subject: I love Mark Reply with quote

i just wanted to say that i just joined this little fan club thing... because i have like fallen in love with mark wahlberg... oh my goodness... i saw planet of the apes a couple nights ago... and he is just so beautiful!!!! he just seems so gentle and loving. i know i sound so pathetic... cuz he doesn't even know i'm alive... but oh well. i heard that he was interviewed on tv and he said he didn't believe in evolution... which is totally awesome cuz i don't either... he said he was a christian... i'm a christian and i admire that so much that he says that on television and that he believes in Jesus... i hope he is sincere. ) anyways, the movie was awesome... i really liked it and i think he did a wonderful job acting... i can't wait for a sequel to come out!! I LOVE YOU MARK!!!!!
AngelicButterfly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg Landrajane i totally agree w/ you cuz like my family is very religious so it's cool to find an actor who feels just as strongly bout christianity like my family...its's cool. and his face is just perfect even tho he doesn't even know me
but yeah he's so great!
I love mark
markydirk88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

landrajane, hey i fell in love with mark with his film planet of the apes to but he is ssoo much cuiter in all the rest of his movies he i dont think he has a very big job in this movie because they dont let him use his real acting skills but he's still sexy in it and thats all that matters
marks angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE MARK...HE IS THE HOTTEST GUT I HAVE EVER SEEN! HE MAKES ME BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! HE IS SO PERFECT! HIS SMILE MAKES ME MELT...HIS EYES MAKE ME WEEK...HE IS EVERYTHING!! I HAVE EVERY PICTURE OF HIM THAT IS ON THE INTERNET IN MY ROOM OR ON MY COMPUTER! MARK IS MY FAVOURITE ACTOR AND ALWAYS WILL BE!! HE IS AMAZING!!
MARK FOREVER!!!!!!
iluvmarkymark119

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i it said that he was a very strong catholic and he goes 2 church every single night and sits down a prays thats what i heard on E! i was watching it when they had the special on mark the lady from vanity fair magazine was talking about that
Icarus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a guy and totally in love with Helena Bonham Carter(Ari). Although I don't like monkeys she did a great job.. and the kiss with Leo just was sssssooo damn swweeeet !! Girls : I like women who have heart and care for me like Ari did for Leo, and not like this blond sex.-bombshell who I even don't remember the name !! HELENA, YOU're GREAT !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: