Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
who should he be with, hmm...?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ixtapake Media Council

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm rude... shut me up, I'm part of the Media so you know I have to say something. I think he should go with the monkey. I know that they're two different species, but look at how much they are alike. The only thing is the extra hair on Ari and the opposable thumb on Leo. PLUS! Ari helped Leo get away from the raging Apes, while Estella's stupid a$$ defied here every minute Ari tried to help all of them. If I were Ari I would have sent Estella back to the apes, and let her see how mean she can be to Thade. I didn't like that girl, I could have slapped her through the TV Screen.

[This message has been edited by Ixtapake Media Council (edited June 08, 2002).]
Jess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you to Emat? hahaha the monkey lovin was repulsive. HAHA loving it. see, i think the blonde is the one he should go for. she totally had her eye on him and wasnt as like all in his face about it like ape girl. haha
NnAngel41

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally think the human is what he should go after.even tho he kissed the monley and estella kissed him i think he liked the human better.humans and humans should be together.personally he should be w/ me but that is not what u asked so i am gonna say the human all the way.
josie651971

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he doesn't likes Ari in that way. I think he liked estella more then the ape. But I hated estella in this movie. She had a bad attitude. That's just my opinion.
stephanie08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I agree. I totally thinks he should be with the Daena girl, and I don't think he liked the ape girl in ThaT way. I saw that deleted scene from the dvd also. He doesnt like her like that.
~Steph
Differences01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Leo should go with Ari(ape). I mean, I didn't really like Daena(warren)in the movie. She had an attitude problem and I just wanted to jump through that t.v. and smack her a$$. She never really talked, which is what really blows me. Yet, she gets a kiss from him? okay. But Ari, she held up good conversation with Leo, HELPED HIM ESCAPE APE CITY, and he saved her when they crossed that lake. And when Leo and Ari shared that bonfire, they ere talkin' and all...down 2 earth and everything. Daena takes one look at them, sees them talking...and what does her dumb a$$ do? Run. Plus, Ari was considered a human in the end when Thade(Roth) stabbed that mark on her hand. So for all yall who say "stay in your own species"...there u have it. One more thing, Daena didn't deserve that kiss. She ran afterwards. Okay. If she was so jealous of Ari and Leo, why didn't she do anything? Shoot. I would of went and got my man! hello!
marks baby love

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha NnAngel41, that was cute! well i mean differnce she had to do what they told her to do, i guess if it was up to her she would of done that too but like i don't think mark liked ari in that way you know?! anywho we'll never really know...

------------------
Micha xoxox
Ktbspa:)
Differences01

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marks baby love: I guess your right and all...humans and humans. But on [url=http://www.?(forgot]www.?(forgot[/url] the name).com this interviewer named Julie something..she was interviewing Mark and he said that in actually life, Helena is a neat girl(helena played Ari) and that she would make a perfect wife! I was like awwwwwwww! cause you know that mark wants as "many kids as his wife can give him." she's not glamorous, but i think she is pretty and has a nice personality and all. By the way, this goes to all people...do you have AIM(aol instant messenger)? if you do...we can all plan a time to get on together and create a chatroom. or we could go to marks chatroom!
marks baby love

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats sooooo cute what mark wrote hey i'm just like her (?! suree......) i could be a great wife too, and yes i would give him as much kids as he wants!!!!!! lol

------------------
Micha xoxox
Ktbspa:)
alice44

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The monkey...I just think that Estella Warren was wrong for the part...I guess they wanted to do like a Raquel Welch type of thing with her...I think they shouldv'e gotten a brunette for the part.
markymark1220

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id go with the monkey, cuz estella doesnt talk.... does she even have a name in the movie? i still say that leo should go with the monkey!
potaluv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Who should he be with? Reply with quote

I'd have to say Ari, b/c I have a certain fondness to her. She was just such an interesting character and the chemistry she and Leo had was incredible. I agree with Differences01 on about all that she said. Ari campaigned for human rights so it was natural that she was attracted to Leo because he was strong and independent. Leo would be such a great choice, especially over Thade. Daena, OMG, if she'd just talked alittle. She just got on my nerves so much!

There's a reason those certain scenes (love scene and "she's a chimpanzee") were cut out. If you listent to the commentary with Tim Burton he talks about inter-specie love and how Daena was jus there for attraction, that she didn't even have an accurate part. So, I'd want Leo to be with Ari.
virginia_lp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gud question...well is discusting but i've always said the monkey Laughing !

::---v!rg!---::

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mark300

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have said Daena because she is Canadian man! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy She also does have a bad attitude but
We can fix that.Ari she would have been very suppotive and
loving. Then I would think about it some more and say
neither!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ella_Michelle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: what! Reply with quote

well..when i was watching the movie, i wanted him to go with the girl (estella), i guess i wanted to see them..u know!!! hahaha *joke*..but the monkey seemed more "loving" towards him...BUT! mark kissed the monkey on the lips then went to the other and "made out" with her for like 3 seconds.....he was sooo into the other girl more.., the the actress who played the monkey is gorgeous in real life..she is the girlfriend of Tim Burton and she plays the voice for the corpse bride.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: