Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The prision in the Original Film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Italian Job
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PompeygirlUK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: The prision in the Original Film Reply with quote

I went to Dublin at the weekend and we went on a tour of the prision, and the guy said it was used in the filming of the original Italian Job.

Cold in there it was!
Tammy

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet it was also abit spooky, just think all those criminals that had been caged up there doing life...Yuk....hope you wrapped up well.
PompeygirlUK

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was really wierd actually because they have kept it like it used to be, and it was all about the potato famine,and saying that they have records of children as young as 6 doing 8 months because they stole a piece of bread. Most of the prisoners were political, and at the time Ireland were fighting for independence from the British and so all the way round, it was the British did this and the British did that and it made you feel pretty poo actually but hey,thats life I suppose, and totally out of my control!
Tammy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we were a bit pompous in years gone bye. But Im sure that we have redeemed ourselves since then. I think we are a polite and respectable nation. Well most of us...LOL
Super Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say that I dealt with a lot of people (over the phone and the internet) who worked at Compaq in Ireland and they were all the nicest and more sincere people I ever had to deal with. I'd love to visit one day, definitely.

-M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Italian Job All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: