Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Britney Stepping Over The Line?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Super Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Britney Stepping Over The Line? Reply with quote

Read this: http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/13/television.britney.reut/index.html

The similarity in the title and the premise seems (to me) a little bit like a rip-off of Mark's upcoming series. Of course, this is just my opinion. Anyone else care to chime in?
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Britney used to be repped by Endeavor too when MW was shopping the idea around. She's now with ICM I think. Maybe a little payback as supposedly she left because she didn't like the scripts they found for her.

[This message has been edited by Lianne (edited April 15, 2004).]
efactor
Call Me ''E''

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lianne I have to tell you that her leaving Endeavor has nothing to do with her trying to pay them back and we never went shopping with The Entourage it was always where it is.....and what she is doing is more like a Truth or Dare Madonna thing anyway and it is reality...so the only similarity is the name...hope all is well.as...always...One Love...E
LYNNE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in watching something like that (documentary style) if it were a band I really liked.No one has really done anything like that for a while have they?Not that I can think of. I must admit I do like the name they have chosen for it.Pretty clever.I mean the way it is spelt.

[This message has been edited by LYNNE (edited April 17, 2004).]
Elisa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that Duran Duran are releasing their 'Arena' documentary on DVD a behind the scenes look at Duranmania in the U.S. in the '80's. I think it's a good idea for her fans, albeit not so original. They could change the name I guess, Madonna's Truth or Dare was released as 'In Bed with Madonna' in the UK.

[This message has been edited by Elisa (edited April 17, 2004).]
Super Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understood, E. I guess I was jumping the gun. Truth Or Dare, hmmm... I wonder if it's too late to become a male dancer and get in on her tour.

M
efactor
Call Me ''E''

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark it is never too late for you, our old road manager is her road manager now, shall I make a call for you.....We are shooting the Entourage today in Beverly Hills at a club galled The Gate, maybe you could dance there...Hope life is good....as always...One Love....E
Rebecca F

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: The Gate! Reply with quote

Wow - I haven't been there in ages... Last time I was there, Mickey Rourke was having a private party. Still alot of fun though.... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Entourage All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: