Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
NY city and WASHINGTON bombed...you guys this is SERIOUS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
milky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found out about it in math class but we only realized who seriuos it was when we got to watch tv in English. I started to cry and i cried the whole class. This is horrible..very cowerdly. I was in total shock when i saw the palestinians celebrating, how can anyone celebrate the deaths of more than 10.000 people? This is worse than Pearl Harbour and my prayers go out to anyone who passed away or who is injured from this terrible atack. I hope they find out who did it soon and there wil be no more troble.
**Br00klyN_H0neY**

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know.. dont worry.. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND ~~ thats what people say...

I know.. how can you celebrate that..
NYC can use the blood donations, so if anyone wants to help that lives around. Please do so. at least 106,000 people work in those two buildings, but no one knows how many were working today. I seen a little girl crying, and that ticked me off. HOW the F**k can anyone do this.

i was watching CNN when the arabs were chanting *GOD IS GOOD*. are you kiddin me.
That is pure evil. OMG.. its so funny how thousands of people just died. That is heartbraken. All im saying. The president better do something about this before someone else decides to attack. OKAY, i live around, and i went on my building roof, and my city is destroyed.
I hope and pray to GOD. Everyone who got out, survives.
sasha22

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some friends who live in Boston who I was able to get a hold of but I had a friend who lives in Manhattan and works as a stockbroker across from the World Trade and I can't get a hold of him. All lines are down and it is really scary. I hope everyone is ok, my heart goes out to everyone all over place right now.
Makin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a tragic day for America and it's people.

We heard the news just after 6am here in Portland, and even hours later it's still incomprehensible.
Who could cause such damage to innocent civilians?
How could terrorists have infiltrated airport security?
What would be going through the minds of those onboard the planes and those in the WTC, who were just trying to do an honest days work?

For those dissing the Arabs- Yasser Arafat has sent his condolences and support to the US. This was a TERRORIST attack, so it could be any one of a number of extremist groups, not an entire country. People are blaming Osama Bin Laden, who is based in Afghanistan.

I hope that all in The MW.com family are safe and well. My heart goes out to all who have suffered today, as well as my thanks to those servicemen who are putting others lives before their own.

Stay safe everyone, and God bless.

Lexy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!!! I'm officially terrified. This is the scariest thing that's ever happend to me and probably all of us. It's been said that this is the worst attack on the United States EVER!!!! Next was Pearl Harbor. Personally, I'm terrified. I have absolutely no idea what's about to happen to us. I hope we don't go to war. And besides that, we have no idea who did this! My heart goes out to everyone involved in this tragic incident. It just makes you wonder, what is our world coming to, when something as awful as this happens.
**Br00klyN_H0neY**

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those dissing the Arabs- Yasser Arafat has sent his condolences and support to the US. This was a TERRORIST attack, so it could be any one of a number of extremist groups, not an entire country. People are blaming Osama Bin Laden, who is based in Afghanistan. ~~ last post pasted

lol..i would send my condolences too, if you knew your ass was about to be blamed for this.
Afganistan and all the rest of the arab nations are being suspected, as well they should. Those are the countries we have the most beef with. When i seen that leader whatever his name is.. He looked petrified, he looked shook. He probably did have something to do with it. But i dont think it was his idea. Someone pushed him, probably. Cuz that boy was shook,lmao. He was like im in a deep hole.. thats what his face looked like.
Untill WHOEVER did it. Gets what they deserve for doing damage to my city, i won tbe happy. And ill do whatever my country needs to help kick ass. YA heard!!
Baby Junior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is really terrible. I came on this board today to get my mind off of it cause that's all I've been thinking about. They said 10,000 people died in the World Trade Center. When I heard about it I felt like crying.Imagine what there families are thinking and feeling. I know I would be very sadden about it. We had to stay in 2nd period all day because of it.
Mariah76

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately it's at least 10,000 people that died this is a day that will go down in history.

i just can't get over this. i can't get the thought out of my head of what the people on the planes or in the buildings were thinking! the people on the plane KNEW that the planes were being hijacked because there have been reports of phone calls that people made from the planes to their loved ones.

i just can't understand this
gHeTto SuPa StAr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Words cannot explain the feelings and emotions I am feeling right now, fear, sadness, anger, shock, my breath has been taken away by all this. I found out at about 10 am, and it has been chaotic and hectic all day. I have family and friends living in Manhattan, haven't heard on all yet, but as far as I know, all is well. I cannot believe the Twin towers are gone. Whoever this sick f*ck is, I want to make sure they pay. Can you imagine what thoughts were going through the people on the planes mind were?? You board a flight think all will go well, and the next thing you know, you're hijacked and told you're going to crash into the World Trade center. But I have to say whoever thought this up wasn't stupid. The twin towers are such a good target, so tall and if they fell, a radius of a mile could be wiped out. Sad thing is, they did and look at it now. It's horrible. They definitely accomplished what they set out to do.. My prayers go out to all families and to anyone who has been in any way affected by this tradegy. I'm more scared now that I'll be able to see WW3. And this is something personal that freaks me out.. I went to see family in Jersey this past christmas, and flew in at Newark and all I could think of when I flew in is, look at that skyline! Now, I can only remember that as the last time I really saw NYC as a whole.

[This message has been edited by gHeTto SuPa StAr (edited September 11, 2001).]
CandyGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sad for everyone in New york I couldn't imagine even being there right now..

My prayers are with all the New yorkers and washington dc. families...

I knew those dreams last night freaked me out for a reason I kept dreaming about fire..and it woke me up several times throughout the night..I had an anxiety this morning when I heard about what happened...

Hugs and Prayers....
Emat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty numb and really have to hit myself hard (figuratively) to realize that the financial capital of the nation, if not the world, is essentially gone.
yvebart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think whats tough for me is that nothing here in NYC will ever be the same again. Not that NYC has ever been perfect or a life for everyone to live but you get used to how it is and how it runs and you dont even mind after awhile. I have even come to love the craziness and the fast paced way that it has. I will miss looking down my avenue and seeing the twin towers - it was like a ritual for me. I saw it every day. I feel like Im between mourning and really angry. No matter who did this to us all I ask is they will be brought to justice and we make an example of them that we, Americans, will not tolerate this action against us. We all need to pray that this does not turn into WW3. Please, I ask you all, please be praying for peace.
Nazareth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys,we must stay calm.Send all our positive love to those 2 cities of our world,because the energy comming from there must be painful,full of hate.
I a VERY UPSET about all this...but as worlds FIRST country...the United States must handle this carefuly,because it's VERY serious.I do not agree on holding a war.Our planet will not stand World War 3.That involves us all.The guilty must pay for it,but I hope for the sake of us,we do not go to war.
ARAFAT is being true,if you know about politics,he's the one trying to obtain peace in Israel.It is bellieved the Afghanistanians are responsible,and the will be jugded,and condemend(spelling?)...but please,do not hope for a war.We are too young to have ever lived one...but some parents have...and it is NOT something to wish for.There is already TOO much pain in our world.
LOVE
marksgurl2621

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys don't even know what i'm going through right now. I go to school that's like 20 blocks away from the twin towers and gosh i can't even type right now, this is the most scarest thing that has ever happen to me it's like something that would happening in a movie or something. and not to long ago i went to down town and looked at the twin tower and now it's gone this is unbelieveable it's like i don't know if i dreaming or this is really happening. I just have to say that my heart goes out to everyone that has died or lost someone they know my heart is with you
PorcheFox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tragedy at the World Trade Center/Washington DC and Pittsburgh will burn in my head forever. But more than anything the thing that burns in my head and aches my heart to tears is the image of people jumping out of the towers.... the image of innocent people being left at the mercy of someone who crashed a plane... the image of people who watched the towers crash and all the people inside crash to their death.. the image of a plane cutting through the towers and realizing that all those people who were above are dead.... what makes someone hate so much that they would do something like that?

Please don't hate on Arabs, Afghanastan's, Blacks, whites, latino's, Asians or any race or nationality or religion. Please realize that responding to hate with more hate only fuels more death more rage.... all those people were scared out of their mind... they went to work, they kissed their kids goodbye that morning .. they made plans to go places that night.. and then in one second their life was ended... why? b/c someone disagrees with what we believe.. does it help for us to counter that by saying we're going to blast every person that's from Afghanastan? Why do you think they even come over here? most of them want to get out of that lifestyle, most of them are victims in their countries, victims of hatred, whether it be political or religious.... i once watched an HBO special called Children At War about the effects war has on children and these poor kids .. they live in places where adults come and kill their parents b/c of political, socio-economic and religious reasons, they live in a world that chooses to hate what they don't understand....please fight ignorance and look at people for hteir heart... if i associated every white person with someone who discriminated against me, that makes me no better than the person who hated on me... my mom lives in West New York NJ and she works in Manhattan and I was just there for a visit.. and I went to the World Trade Center to catch the train, do you realize how many people are under those buildings, just going to work? Or shopping at the stores? I called my mom and she saw the plane go through the building and thank God that she wasn't anywhere near the building but she was one of the thousands of people who had to evacuate the city...... i love NYC and the peeps in the Tri-City Area, but if there is one thing I know New Yorkers are tough.... you guys are gonna get through this and be stronger for it.... as a Christian, I look to Jesus everyday, and in times of crisis all I can do is pray.. people always say they believe in God, if you really do believe in God then please pray and believe that God hears your prayer and will answer it, and I promise He always comes through for eveyone who believes.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: