Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Where does Mark really live?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tay

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 11:16 am    Post subject: Where does Mark really live? Reply with quote

I'm curious, it seems that I've read in different places that Mark's home is in the Hollywood Hills, yet on the bio page it says he resides on the East Coast. I would expect that he has a home on both coasts, but when he has some down time (whenever that is) I wonder where is the place he calls home.

If anyone knows I'd sure appreciate it.

~Hugs~
Tay
Yulinka

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tay,
That kind of confused me too when I read it. I think he lives in LA (rents a house in the Hills), but probably has a house in the east coast (or maybe not). But he has to live in Cali cause thats where the work is.
LynneInMass.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know that in 1992, he lived in Braintree, Mass. I met him there on 3/17/92. Other than that, I have no idea.

Peace & love,

Lynne =)
fitzy

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!
But I can't say sworn to secercy (sp)..................................
Man from 3k with an electric wire approaches
and attaches to fitzy ears ...
ok ok I tell!

My house

Annie M

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the PREMIERE mag just out, they once again mentioned Mark's huge house in Hollywood Hills, which he OWNS. It is a 4-story house, big on stereo equipment, light on furniture. I've read this description SEVERAL different times from different sources, so I'd bet it is the true one.
The house in Braintree belongs to Alma (his Mom) and was bought for her by Donnie W. after he hit it big w/ the New Kids. Mark and Donnie did live there for a while at first. That is where they go for Christmas, or when they go to MA. I think Donald, Sr. (their Dad) still lives in Dorchester.

------------------
Annie M

[This message has been edited by Annie M (edited 30 May 2000).]
Annie M

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fitz, YOU WISH!!
Actually...ME WISH, TOO! *sigh*...

------------------
Annie M
TxTornado

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He definately has one in the hollywood hills(god forbid there is ever a mud slide near his house) and i did hear that he bought one for himself in Braintree as well, but i'll double check the info on that one.

TxT
DKAUR

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2000 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, what I wouldn't do to get a personal tour by mark of his house in Hollywood!! - sounds real nice. Which reminds me, I have to get my hands on a copy of premiere magazine.

Davinda.
Lisa

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2000 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a perfect party house! Not much stuff to get in the way during the keggers See, he needs a woman to DECORATE it for him(I was going to say a woman's touch, duh). 4 stories - holy cr*p, I would have a blast loading it with furniture & stuff - as long as he didn't take his checkbook away from me that is.

I'm bad enough with my own house, poor Mark would have a heart-attack if I did his decorating and spending for him!

[This message has been edited by Lisa (edited 31 May 2000).]
princesachula

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2000 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His family does have a house in Braintreeon a little side street. It's a real quiet neighborhood. I was there last summer. Even after the new kids on the block craze was over there's still a no soliciting sign posted out front.
A friend of mine seems to know alot about marky mark and all the NKOTB. Some of them have kids and she kknows the mothers of them. I wonder why they don't make any appearence @ here. Boston is where they're from. Any die hard fans happen to know what part of Dorchester they're from? Uphams corner, Fields corner, etc.??
LynneInMass.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2000 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!! That "no stalkers" sign is STILL there??? I have pictures of that sign because I thought it was hilarious!!! Anyway, I just know that Danny Wood used to live on Adams Street in Dorchester, I dont know what section its in - I should being that I am a Massachusetts resident, but I don't. I cant believe that Alma is still living in that house...For NKOTB's salary, I actually expected more of a house, although that basketball court was nice & Donnie's red saab was pretty nice =)

Peace & love,

Lynne =)
island angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2000 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fans living in Boston:

I'll be visiting sometime next year in the fall! I would like for you Boston natives to personally take me on a tour to Braintree where the Wahlberg clan resides! I am so curious to see what his mom looks like and any other family member! I promise, I won't go crazy and start knocking on her door! I've been told there is a "no stalkers" sign posted at the house and I wouldn't want her to think I'm a "stalker" (ha, ha)!

Luv - island angel
DueSouthNP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2000 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two addy's for him. One in New York, and another in Braintree, MA, which also is his brothers addy. Does anyone know if these are write? If you have any ADDRESS at all, I'm going to write to him soon (i do that to celebs) and I'd like to send it to the RIGHT place. Please be a darling and tell me!
duesouthnp@aol.com
Ds1stMate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2000 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wahlberg's are from Savin Hill(sp?) in dorchester 25 pervirelle st(sp?)..i have to look up the spelling of that street. Why I still know that is beyond me..lol

PEACE M
starlet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2000 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i went to this website with a bunch of celeb's addresses. It said his address was
63 Pilgrim Rd.
Braintree, MA 02184-6003
i dunno if thats right but my letter is in the mail!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: