Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Who casted for extra roles???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
garbinmolina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Who casted for extra roles??? Reply with quote

Hey I'm new to this but I have been waiting for this film to come to Boston. And they already started filiming in Quincy, MA. i was wondering if anyone knows about the casting agencies that casted for non-union extra roles??
vevie
The RobertWahlberg.com Webmastah!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Casting call for girls 12-13
Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Local casting director, Jodi Purdy-Quinlan, seeks girls ages 12-13 with blonde, red, strawberry blonde or auburn hair to portray parochial school students in the Martin Scorsese film "The Departed," shooting in the Boston area. Jodi is especially interested in hearing from students in this age group from Sacred Heart School and would love to receive photos of girls in their school uniform.

"I can't ignore the timing of this casting call and the tragedy at Sacred Heart. My heart goes out to all the parishioners of this beautiful historic Church and especially to the young people at the school. I would love to be able to cast some of the girl's from the school in this film," said Purdy-Quinlan.

"I was thrilled to learn the film would be coming to the shipyard as it will bring national attention to the Fore River and maybe spark interest locally in our watershed," said Purdy-Quinlan.

Anyone interested in being considered for upcoming television and film projects should submit a picture and resume to jodi@purdyquinlanstudios or drop off at Purdy-Quinlan Studios, 416 Bridge Street, North Weymouth, MA 02191 as soon as possible. For more information about upcoming audition opportunities for kids and adults, as well as upcoming summer and fall workshops, visit www.purdyquinlanstudios.com or call 781-331-2700.

http://www2.townonline.com/weymouth/artsLi...rticleid=266421
Rebecca F

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi -
They haven't announced any non-union extra casting yet, unfortunately.
I'll let you know if they do. I'm registered with the agency that put out the request for union background actors. I was told they were also going to be looking MAYBE for non-union.

Hope that helps.
vevie
The RobertWahlberg.com Webmastah!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I founded this today in the webd.. Hope it help Smile

"The Departed"
I am looking for 18 month old identical twin babies and completely bald men between the ages of 20 and 45. Also, seeking background performers to portray paramedics in a scene scheduled to shoot on Friday, July 8th. Performers must have paramedic or EMT training and/or experience. Contact Jodi at 781-492-9442 if you qualify.

If you know of anyone interested in working as extra's in the feature film "The Departed" or the Showtime original series "Brotherhood", please have them forward a photograph with their name, address, telephone #, and date of birth written on the back of the photo.

http://www.purdyquinlanstudios.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Departed All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: