Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Mark Wahlberg in Fear.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandra.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Mark Wahlberg in Fear. Reply with quote

I first saw this movie on tv. It was in the night, and i just accidently saw it. I just falled into love in Mark. He was (and still is) so handsome, evil (that fits to him very much) and passionate. I fell in love in he´s eyes. They are a little bit evil and then, if he smiles, they are sly.
So, i wanted this film very much, but here in Estonia i couldn´t find it. I searced for it desperately. And it seemed to me that in Estonia, there is not this film any more. I was very sad Sad But thanks to my good friend, I got it.. from Ireland. But it is in english. And in Estonia we don´t speak english. But I don´t complain, because i can understand english, although
i don´t know about my grammar. I hope, that you still understand what i have written. Smile
I have seen fear now over 10 times, and it is still good Wink
Maybe are in this MarkWahlberg. com some Estonians too .

Nii et. Tore on kui mõni eestlane ka siin oleks. Aga ikkagi Mark Wahlberg on nagu kõige parem ja kõige kenam :* (it´s in estonian)

Mark Wahlberg is the best. Wink
sergio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ejjeejjeejjeej
I that peli I have failed to see her himself what if the actor is mark
The peli will be doing very well, esty writing English with a translator,
No himself if I write more or less well, forgiving my voucher ... kisses
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

sepivan2@hotmail.com
virginia_lp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandra, in my opinion your grammar it's ok. About "Fear", I saw it for the first time last year, and I was like: "OHHHHHHH GOOD! HE'S SO GORGEOUS!!". But I have to admit that he scared me a little bit on that movie. He's a great actor, when he plays rules like this one, -I think-evreybody just stay open-mouthed about his acting. I love Fear, is one of his best movies. About his eyes, they are green, and drive me insane, is not normal that someone like Mark is not married -actually- Laughing . He should my husband Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing !

::---v!rg!---::

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OdVib

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this last week I think, got it on dvd. Tis brilliance. I love it. Aww, he's so sweet even though he is like obsessive and stuff... not his fault... Wink he's great.
virginia_lp

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He made an awesome job in this mopvie, but I'll say this again: He scares me a little, haha.

::----v!rg!---::

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Johncenalover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he was kinda scray in this movie, but in a hot way. i just couldnt believe he died! i almost cried when i watched that part!
markismyfuturehusband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDE HE SERIOUSLY TRIPPED ME OUT IN THAT MOVIE. I WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT THE WHOLE TIME. I RENTED IT FROM BLOCKBUSTER LAST NIGHT AND OMG HE WAS LIKE SO SCARY IN IT. MY AUNT WAS LIKE YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS. . . (BY THE WAY I AM DUH, IT'S MARK WHAT DOES SHE THINK)!!! ANYWAYS SHE SAYS THAT ONE DAY I'LL MEET A GUY LIKE HIM AND HE WILL TRY TO MINIPULATE ME JUST LIKE MARK DID TO REESE IN THE MOVIE! I WAS LIKE OH I HOPE SO :lol: JUST KIDDING!! BUT THE SCARIEST SCENE IN THE WHOLE MOVIE WAS WHEN THE DAD IS LOOKING THROUGH THE PEEK HOLE AND MARK IS TALKIN TO HIM REALLY CALM AND THEN "SO LET ME IN THE ******' HOUSE"!!! OMG THAT FACE IS STILL REPLAYING OVER AND OVER IN MY HEAD. I HAD A DREAM ABOUT IT LAST NIGHT. SO WHEN WE GET MARRIED I WILL NEVER GET INTO A FIGHT WITH HIM OR HE'LL GIVE ME THE SCARY FACE!!! JUST KIDDING :D

P.S.
BUT A GIRL
CAN DREAM LOVE KAYLA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: