Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
mark in men's health

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Four Brothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: mark in men's health Reply with quote

so i just picked up a copy of mark in men's health magazine and i must say whoever "touched up" the pics of him must have been on something.

i dont know... his face just looks weird. on the one where he is jumping over the tennis net his face looks really grainy and his lips are as white as his shirt- what the hell is that?!!

and on the other photo of him his eyes look like two half moon slivers... they almost look freakish to me... i dont know you have to see it for youself. (sorry i dont know how to post them)

oh well at least he looks hot on the cover.
april_0812

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree! The cover is awesome but the pics inside leave much to be desired!
markemailme!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh..i'd like to see them very much!!!!Surprised
email them to me please and i'll can post them if you can't! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
marks_luva

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i seen the mag too lool he looks MAD HOT on the cover tho! i didnt think he looked THAT bad on the pictures inside the magazine tho loool but yeah hes still a hottie! everyone has bad pix hhehehe
_h0ney

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: mark in men's health Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
so i just picked up a copy of mark in men's health magazine and i must say whoever "touched up" the pics of him must have been on something.

i dont know... his face just looks weird. on the one where he is jumping over the tennis net his face looks really grainy and his lips are as white as his shirt- what the hell is that?!!

and on the other photo of him his eyes look like two half moon slivers... they almost look freakish to me... i dont know you have to see it for youself. (sorry i dont know how to post them)

hahahah....ur description of his pics!!!! lmao lmao Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Four Brothers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: