Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Four Brothers: I saw it, it's good
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Four Brothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Blind Man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: Four Brothers: I saw it, it's good Reply with quote

An early cut of this film was great. My companion agreed that it was a very good movie. That cut not only succeeded in the genre of crime/thriller/action movie (a genre I tend to enjoy), but the characters/relationships... (for more look for the Blind Man @ http://the-blind-man.blogspot.com/).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a projectionist on a military base and we had a free showing on Saturday and it was a great flick. It kind of runs along the same story theme as GTA San Andreas.
Sara_Depp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys Whats up ? .. Am a new member here Very Happy I just wanted to ask .. In Four Brothers did Mark in some part spoke in Spanish ? it was a short line i think ?
xo_xplicit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara_Depp wrote:
Hey Guys Whats up ? .. Am a new member here Very Happy I just wanted to ask .. In Four Brothers did Mark in some part spoke in Spanish ? it was a short line i think ?

yeah he did a bit, but it was only to make fun of angel's (tyrese) girlfriend, they were some of my favorite parts because he was so funny. Wink

Last edited by xo_xplicit on Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
WahlbergFanatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha when he talked in spanish my heart MELTED. it was too cute!
~*LETS GO RED WINGS!!*~ GO OZZIE #30!

Mark Wahlberg is by far the most gorgeous man in the world.
XxMarkWlUverxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WahlbergFanatic wrote:
haha when he talked in spanish my heart MELTED. it was too cute!

lol.. he talks good.. he sounded soo fine didnt he
marks_luva

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: IT WASNT SPANISH it was arabic Reply with quote

UMM BUDDIES IT WASNT SPANISH! looool that was arabic! lol the part in the basketball court were he goes "Asalmu alikum!" befor they leave the bball court? yah thats arabic lol i know cuz im arabic hahahaha thats how we say bye! hahahahha yeah it was SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to jump on him! HHAHAHAHAH seriously man i would give my life too meet mark JUST once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XxMarkWlUverxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: IT WASNT SPANISH it was arabic Reply with quote

marks_luva wrote:
UMM BUDDIES IT WASNT SPANISH! looool that was arabic! lol the part in the basketball court were he goes "Asalmu alikum!" befor they leave the bball court? yah thats arabic lol i know cuz im arabic hahahaha thats how we say bye! hahahahha yeah it was SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to jump on him! HHAHAHAHAH seriously man i would give my life too meet mark JUST once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm... i know spanish and he talked spanish in the movie..... he was saying sumthn bout me rompes el corazon or sumthn like that... so he did talked spanish gurl
marks_luva

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhh! yeah i think were talkin about diffrent parts buddy hahaha no biggy, he did also speak arabic lol and yeah he did say sum stuff in spanish Very Happy hahahahah they also called angels girlfriend "la vida loca
HAHAHAHAHAH too funny! god his accent is so hot!
XxMarkWlUverxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marks_luva wrote:
ahhhh! yeah i think were talkin about diffrent parts buddy hahaha no biggy, he did also speak arabic lol and yeah he did say sum stuff in spanish Very Happy hahahahah they also called angels girlfriend "la vida loca
HAHAHAHAHAH too funny! god his accent is so hot!

lol.. i idnt know he speaks arabic...... what language is that anyways?? lol

WahlbergFanatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: IT WASNT SPANISH it was arabic Reply with quote

marks_luva wrote:

ahahaha I LOVED that part. I like melted. I'm arabic as well.

marks_luva

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wahlbergfanatic! ur also arabic! HAHAHAHA thats wut im talkin bout! thats kickass! LOL were u from buddy? and yeah man i LOVED when he talked in arabic i was like AAAAHHH!!! hahaha i actually got excited! loool! i LOVE the basketball scene its one of my favorite parts! not just cuz he talks arabic but everythin how he was actin like he didnt give a **** n how he was dribbling the bball sooooo fast n actin so cocky! hahahah HES SO HOT! LOL! oh and XxMarkWlUverxX u asked wut arabic is?? well...how do i explain it...arab people speak arabic lool, arabs r people that r from like lebanon or syria or most places in the mid east lol thats were the language is from Very Happy
WahlbergFanatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marks_luva wrote:
wahlbergfanatic! ur also arabic! HAHAHAHA thats wut im talkin bout! thats kickass! LOL were u from buddy? and yeah man i LOVED when he talked in arabic i was like AAAAHHH!!! hahaha i actually got excited! loool! i LOVE the basketball scene its one of my favorite parts! not just cuz he talks arabic but everythin how he was actin like he didnt give a **** n how he was dribbling the bball sooooo fast n actin so cocky! hahahah HES SO HOT! LOL! oh and XxMarkWlUverxX u asked wut arabic is?? well...how do i explain it...arab people speak arabic lool, arabs r people that r from like lebanon or syria or most places in the mid east lol thats were the language is from Very Happy

lol, well I was born here in Michigan but my parents are arabic/chaldean. how bout you?

hell yeah..that basketball part was AWESOME. My most favorite part of the movie is at the end when Mark comes out to fight Victor. HOLY HELL he looked sooooo damn GORGEOUS!!! As usual.

marks_luva

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! lol well my parents r syrian (its beside lebanon..sum ppl dont no that lol) so thats how im arabic also hahahahah but ya ! thats also one of my FAVVV parts, the last part when hes walkin to them on the ice it was like slow motion to me because he was so hot hahahahaha man i love this movie! even when i talk about it i get so excited! LOL Very Happy i hear from another site that the release no DVD date is december 20th! Laughing
*countin down the days!* HAHAHHA
WahlbergFanatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marks_luva wrote:
hey! lol well my parents r syrian (its beside lebanon..sum ppl dont no that lol) so thats how im arabic also hahahahah but ya ! thats also one of my FAVVV parts, the last part when hes walkin to them on the ice it was like slow motion to me because he was so hot hahahahaha man i love this movie! even when i talk about it i get so excited! LOL Very Happy i hear from another site that the release no DVD date is december 20th! Laughing
*countin down the days!* HAHAHHA

Oh man I cannot waitttt till it comes out. I'm gonna get it at 12am the second it comes out! December 20th? What site did u get that from?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Four Brothers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: