Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Four brothers #1
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Four Brothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Four brothers #1 Reply with quote

Reports are it pulled in about $20 million this weekend and that it was more than 50% of the audience was females - which surprised (the male) movie marketing people. lol

Mark your post spoiler if you're giving away the ending/major plot point. some people don't want to know until they see it.
aLuv

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved this movie!!!......Big ups to Mark, John Singleton and Tyrese (sp?).....Did anybody catch E-factor?? It's always fun for me to point you out in a movie E......You got to get a little physical this time, didn'tcha.. Wink Amazing work.....hope to see Mark do more raw characters like that more often Very Happy
vevie
The RobertWahlberg.com Webmastah!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whooo Loved the movie! I think it is one of my favorite Mark's movie along with The Perfect Storm! All the cast were just brilliant.. Mark was so funny time to time with his brothers. They shared a great chemistry belong brothers! They were great!

Have you seen it yet Lianne?

Yeah, Aluz, I saw E as well.. LOLOL I bet they had fun in that scene since he was trying to stop Mark's way LOLOLOL
Super Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aLuv wrote:
Loved this movie!!!......Big ups to Mark, John Singleton and Tyrese (sp?).....Did anybody catch E-factor?? It's always fun for me to point you out in a movie E......You got to get a little physical this time, didn'tcha.. Wink Amazing work.....hope to see Mark do more raw characters like that more often Very Happy

I caught E's cameo and yelled EEEEEEEEEEEEE! at the premiere in NYC. I noticed several others joined in the chant, too.

M
WahlbergFanatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was by far my favorite movie. EVER. What a great drama filled non stop action movie! It was GREAT! big props to the Four Brothers in the film for making it so damn good. Very Happy
~*LETS GO RED WINGS!!*~ GO OZZIE #30!

Mark Wahlberg is by far the most gorgeous man in the world.
XxMarkWlUverxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Four brothers #1 Reply with quote

i loved that movie, but it was sad when [spoiler omitted by mark s]
shortyB

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys this is probably a stupid question, but who is E? I keep seeing his name all over the message board, can one of you guys please fill me in?
xo_xplicit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shortyB wrote:
hey guys this is probably a stupid question, but who is E? I keep seeing his name all over the message board, can one of you guys please fill me in?

lol..i was wondering the same thing. Mark's assistant I guess..still not sure myself
Super Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E is Mark's assistant. If you watch Entourage, you may notice that one of the characters also goes by ''E'' -- that's no coincidence.
vevie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark

What is your fave Mark's project so far? I think Perfect Storm is still one of my favorite one along with The Planet of the Ape LOLOL I was such a fan of the original serie when I was younger LOLOLOLOL Got nothing to do with Wahlberg LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Super Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vevie wrote:
Mark

What is your fave Mark's project so far? I think Perfect Storm is still one of my favorite one along with The Planet of the Ape LOLOL I was such a fan of the original serie when I was younger LOLOLOLOL Got nothing to do with Wahlberg LOLOLOLOLOLOL

As time has come along I really do love the unique look of Planet of the Apes and I've noticed a lot of things things after repeated viewings. For one thing, when the Oberon receives the mayday message from Mark he is definitely muuuch older than when he left. A sequel would be so great. Maybe one day.

As far as my favorite film, though? I'd definitely say a tie between Three Kings and I Heart Huckabees. Could it be that David Russell is so awesome? Maybe.

My favorite line from Four Brothers -- "Straight-ish"

M
vevie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not notice that Mark looked older after that scene.. Give me a good reason to watch the movie again. I agree, I would love to see a sequence and see what happen when Apes invaded our world.

I enjoyed 'I Heart Huckabees' you get a different meaning of life each time you watch the movie depending your mood LOLOL
aLuv

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shortyB wrote:

E is a very good friend of Mark......their relationship started way back when Mark did Basketball Diaries......He's more than Marks assistant, he's more like his advisor of sorts a guiding force in his career....kept Mark grounded especially in his early years.....Very important to have in the business- People you can trust around you, Mark is very blessed..........
WahlbergFanatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just seen the movie again, It's just so damn good. Seriously, I can't get enough of it!
~*LETS GO RED WINGS!!*~ GO OZZIE #30!

Mark Wahlberg is by far the most gorgeous man in the world.
Cr8zyAszChicka24

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes I LOVE MARKY MARK!!!! I loved his movie Four Brothers he was a great actor!! I am the future Mrs. Wahlberg!!! I AM IN LOVE!!!!! Arrow Laughing [/code]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Four Brothers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: