Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
mark doesnt get the credit he deserves
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: mark doesnt get the credit he deserves Reply with quote

hi everyone,well i never knew marky mark and i never liked muscles until i saw them on mark w. back in the days Al pachino was my kind of guy,so i married someone who reminded me of him. so now i sent my Al pachino to the gym 4 all its worth! but mark my G-D he is to die for. G-D bless him ,he is divine. I truly feel he hasnt gotten the credit he deserves in hollywood.
hmjackso

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really?

i think mark is very well respected in hollywood. i just heard an interview with him where he said he has not went on an audition in over 10 years! in other words directors come to him. and he's worked with some of the best directors in the business ... wolfgang peterson, martin scorcesse, tim burton...
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
really?

i think mark is very well respected in hollywood. i just heard an interview with him where he said he has not went on an audition in over 10 years! in other words directors come to him. and he's worked with some of the best directors in the business ... wolfgang peterson, martin scorcesse, tim burton...

i agree and disagree... i think after the whole boogie nights movie...he gained alot of respect...but i mean musically...just listen to eminem's disses...and i heard a John Cena (he's a pro wrestler) interview not too long ago...and he gave props to Mark and dissed him all in the same sentence... i was like... Shocked ....maybe they're just haters... but i think mark's a hell off an actor...and if it wasn't for mark..people like em and john cena (who's now trying to be rapper) wouldn't even be around...so does mark get the credit he deserves? yes and no

*~Ashley~*
myra

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi girls, you know how some actors u just say the name and ya everyone knows them. im talking about all around the world not only in the states. im currently not living in the states but i get to see most of the chanells from around the world. my point is mark is not a familiar name i feel he should get more recognition. i cant wait 4 the departed to come out and i am wondering do u guys know what role he is playing. i hope this movie will bring him more recognition because hell he deserves it. i hope his role stands out ,and not some other actor will get more credit then him.
hmjackso

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i see what you guys are saying. but i dont know...

first off who hasnt eminem dissed? i think he's probably dissed about 10% of successful artists in the industry by now.

furthermore, i think most of his dissed are for shock value rather than as a result of any true dislike or mistrust of a person. so i dont give much weight to eminem's disses because its practically what he does for a living. besides mark has thrown away more scripts than eminem has ever read!

and as for that rapping-wrestler...well... he's a rapping-wrestler...

but yea myra, i know what you mean about wanting people to speak of mark in the same breath as say a tom cruise or robert dinero.
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get you...i understand and agree wit whut your sayin...but whut i was trying to say is that i dont think mark gets the credit he deserves for the impact he had on the music scene which is sad...cuz he was one of the first white rappers around...and i mean even tho he was no eminem... without him...all these white rappers wouldn't be around... i mean you hear people give donnie credit for the whole *boyband thing*.... Confused

but whut's funny iz that one of the most recognizable actor's worldwide (i read in magazine) ...is Keanu Reeves Shocked i was like whaaa...lol mark's waaay more talented than that dude...

*~Ashley~*
hmjackso

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEANU REEVES??!!?!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thats impossible!! he's the most overrated actor in the biz. OH MY GOOOOD...just him name alone makes me cringe!
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny but true....i remember watchin a special they were giving on africa with diane sawyer...and she had asked a couple of teens who their favorite actors were and she even named a few brad pitt, george clooney...and they said keanu and that guy who played james bond...um...pierce sumthin...they had no idea who brad pitt was...

*~Ashley~*
xox_trish

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: <3 Reply with quote

MARK IS THE BEST AND THE HOTTEST ACTOR
THERE EVER WAS AND EVER WILL BE

AND HE'S 100000000000X BETTER THAN EMINEM OR JOHN CENA

THOSE GUYS ARE LOSERS.
marks_luva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k personally i think the most overrated actor would have to be brad pitt! dont ask why but i SERIOUSLY think hes a horrible actor...like alot of the time u can tell wut hes saying is memorized and his acting is just bad lol does any1 else think so? lol sorry 2 the brad fans but thats how i feel! lol i dont really watch any of his movies...but u know wut, id have to say him in troy would have to be his best work, in THAT movie he did verrry well! but yeah lol johnny depps also an amazing actor, id have to say hes second place, right after marky boy heheheheh Mr. Green
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark is definately up there with some great actors, and he's only going to get better. i could soooo see him being nominated or even winning an oscar, he has that much potential. i just hope he decides to stick around longer... but i totally understand his commitment to his family.

but yea about that whole brad thing. i think brad pitt is famous more for his body than for his acting. i dont think ive ever heard brad pitt called an amazing actor by anyone other than hosts on ET or Access Hollywood and you know how objective those guys are. Rolling Eyes

i think brads acting is just ok. he is no johnny depp or james h. macy or kevin spacey, i swear i love everything those guys do!
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh...god my mother was making fun of me today..cuz i was talking about mark and she was like "remember when you went thru that johnny depp faze" god i was obsessed with j.d! i still am i just toned it down...ALOT...

*~Ashley~*
marks_luva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG AHAHHAH k at one point i was obbsessed with johnny too! HAHAHHA thats sooo funny aparently A LOT of people have gone thru that phase with him...i began around the time of pirates of the carribean lol i dunn ohe has so many loveable qualitys hahahah but our mark is THE man heheheh Very Happy
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think im actually a renewed johnny depp fan. i was a fan of his...and i might be aging myself here...during his 21 jump street days. but then when he did Edward Scissor Hands i was like what the fcuk is this?! and i never really watched him again until Jonny Braco- i think thats the name of the movie with him and al pacino. i thought he was pretty good in that, oh and i loved him in Chocolat.

everybody keeps talking about Pirates of the .... i think i might have to check it out.
myra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi girls, just think mark was a musician, a model, a successfull actor ,now a producer{correct me if im wrong} how many people from the music business can say that about themselves?
evev madonna can't, and we knw she tried.
mark is a smart guy and he looks so modest, i wish him the best Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: