Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Fear

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LollyLou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Fear Reply with quote

i saw Fear on last night, it was on well late, but it looked pretty cool, its bloody awesome, marks character dave was super gorgeous, its all in the eyes lol, i like a bad guy Razz
myra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just seen fear today- was it supposed to be scary Question cause i wasent scared at all. i liked marks acting-he was very convincing as a psycho i also liked melisa milanos[margo] acting. my favorite parts were when 1. david said to nicole -do u want me-tell me u want me Exclamation [i melted] 2. when david was chasing margo and after doing what he did he said -dont cry- u know you liked it [that was funny].
cute movie
oh Arrow bad boys are cool in the movies but not in real life. Exclamation
markismyfuturehusband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDE HE SERIOUSLY TRIPPED ME OUT IN THAT MOVIE. I WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT THE WHOLE TIME. I RENTED IT FROM BLOCKBUSTER LAST NIGHT AND OMG HE WAS LIKE SO SCARY IN IT. MY AUNT WAS LIKE YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS. . . (BY THE WAY I AM DUH, IT'S MARK WHAT DOES SHE THINK)!!! ANYWAYS SHE SAYS THAT ONE DAY I'LL MEET A GUY LIKE HIM AND HE WILL TRY TO MINIPULATE ME JUST LIKE MARK DID TO REESE IN THE MOVIE! I WAS LIKE OH I HOPE SO :lol: JUST KIDDING!! BUT THE SCARIEST SCENE IN THE WHOLE MOVIE WAS WHEN THE DAD IS LOOKING THROUGH THE PEEK HOLE AND MARK IS TALKIN TO HIM REALLY CALM AND THEN "SO LET ME IN THE ******' HOUSE"!!! OMG THAT FACE IS STILL REPLAYING OVER AND OVER IN MY HEAD. I HAD A DREAM ABOUT IT LAST NIGHT. SO WHEN WE GET MARRIED I WILL NEVER GET INTO A FIGHT WITH HIM OR HE'LL GIVE ME THE SCARY FACE!!! JUST KIDDING :D

P.S.
BUT A GIRL
CAN DREAM LOVE KAYLA
virginia_lp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myra wrote:
just seen fear today- was it supposed to be scary Question cause i wasent scared at all. i liked marks acting-he was very convincing as a psycho i also liked melisa milanos[margo] acting. my favorite parts were when 1. david said to nicole -do u want me-tell me u want me Exclamation [i melted] 2. when david was chasing margo and after doing what he did he said -dont cry- u know you liked it [that was funny].
cute movie
oh Arrow bad boys are cool in the movies but not in real life. Exclamation

I don't think it suposse to be scary, it suposse to have mistery, or somthing like that, I loved the movie anyway.

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: