Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Any where in the world

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
irish lily

Location: Ireland half the time in Belfast the other half in Co.Meath t

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Any where in the world Reply with quote

Hi guys if you could go any where in the world where would you go and why?

for example I would like to go to Australia because I've heard so much about it and I would like to vist my aunt and cousins that are out there and its hot over there and it hasn't been hot in Ireland since like 1990,I went out for a walk today and it was so cold my nose went really really red santa could of employed me to guide him and the other reindeer.I really need to get some sun to change me from this Crying or Very sad to this Cool is it hot where you guys are? or do you have the same problem as me?
Rika

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i live in florida, and it really doesnt get too cold during the winter. but i wish it did.

anway, i'd want to go to italy! my parents and brother used to live there, but i guess when i was born they decided to move here. They always tell me that it's such a beautiful place. and from the pictures in books i can tell that it really is a beautiful place. and plus it snows in some parts. and i haven't ever seen snow, so there's another reason for me to go. Very Happy
myra

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi irish lily, well i don't like to travel allot but AFRICA with the national geographic, you know to see wild life that would be exciting 4 me. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: