Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
SOMEONE FROM SWEDEN OR FINLAND?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salinger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: SOMEONE FROM SWEDEN OR FINLAND????? Reply with quote

HELP!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Martin from Argentina.I write in this place because I have a lot magazine/newspaper stuff about MARK W (and many celebrities). And I want trade/exchange all this stuff.
I collect anything (magazine, newsparer,etc) about Roxette, Per Gessle, Marie Fredriksson, Gyllene Tider,Family,etc,etc.
I'll love trade with someone from Sweden or Finland, because Here (in Argentina) is very hard find something about them(Roxette,etc), so I'll be very happy to know and trade with someone from Sweden or Finland.
And I have a list for my friends (shakira, Viggo Mortenssen, Robbie Williams, Westlife, Orlando Bloom, Elijah wood,etc., etc)
I have stuff from USA, Europe (especially Spain,etc) and Argentina for you.
Please, you can ask me anything you want!
MY MAIL: salingermart@yahoo.com.ar
I really hope know about you soon!!!!! MARTIN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: