Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Interesting....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Interesting.... Reply with quote

I had the weirdest dream last night.. it was way too weird to put into words.. so i went on this website and they have all these different categories for dreams and what they're supposed to mean... i found it kinda weird yet interesting... like...

There are seven types of dreams...
1.Daydream (which every1 has!)= it's a level of consciousness between sleep and wakefulness. it happens when we are awake and we let our imagination carry us away. As our minds begin to wander and our level of awareness decreases, we lose ourselves in our imagined scenario and fantasy.
2.Lucid Dream (i found that i have these)=Lucid dreams occurs when you realize you are dreaming in the middle of your dream. Most dreamers wake themselves up once they realize that they're dreaming. Others remain in the lucid state of dreaming. and participate in their dream, make decisions in their dreams and influence the dream's outcome without awakening.
3.Nightmare=Nightmares may be a response to real life trauma and situations. It is a way for our subconscious to make us take notice.
4.Recurring Dreams=Recurring dreams repeat themselves with little variation in story or theme. These dreams may be positive, but most often they are nightmares.

hmmm...if you wanna check out the rest... here's the link...
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreaminformation/dreamtypes/index.html

*~Ashley~*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: