Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
mark doesnt get the credit he deserves
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

producer really? of what?
Super Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Producer - filmography

"Entourage" (2004) TV Series (executive producer)
Juvies (2004) (executive producer)

The rest is here:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000242/
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh oh yea thats right.
marks_luva

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
i think im actually a renewed johnny depp fan. i was a fan of his...and i might be aging myself here...during his 21 jump street days. but then when he did Edward Scissor Hands i was like what the fcuk is this?! and i never really watched him again until Jonny Braco- i think thats the name of the movie with him and al pacino. i thought he was pretty good in that, oh and i loved him in Chocolat.

everybody keeps talking about Pirates of the .... i think i might have to check it out.

ahhahaha yeah ive allways been a johnny fan too tho! but not more then marks thats fasho! loool the movie is called "donnie brasco" and omg how FREAKY i was watchin that today HAHAHAHAHA and i never thought about it FOREVER till today i was like k lets watch it! then u bring it up here Razz haaaaa creepy sh!t loool! Very Happy but yee johnnys cool
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myra wrote:
Hi girls, just think mark was a musician, a model, a successfull actor ,now a producer{correct me if im wrong} how many people from the music business can say that about themselves?
evev madonna can't, and we knw she tried.
mark is a smart guy and he looks so modest, i wish him the best Wink

true...true...well said!!!! Wink Very Happy i second that!!!! Madonna...well she's got to be the most overated singer...next to britney spears(even tho i do like toxic!!! Embarassed) it's funny that you mentioned her cuz it was rumored that back in the day... she actually had beef with mark (during the marky days)...and she supposedly started that rumor that he was a homophob...

*~Ashley~*
myra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey rose, you know theres only one reason a women would say that about a man, she probably didint get any from mark. who can blame him, why would mark want to get in bed with a women who has more muscles then him? ya some women she is! good thing one of her dancers did her a favour. mark is a sweetheart , just saw Perfect Stom 4 the 1st time, that face!!! G-D bless him.
aLuv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*~Concrete_Rose~* wrote:
hmjackso wrote:
really?

i think mark is very well respected in hollywood. i just heard an interview with him where he said he has not went on an audition in over 10 years! in other words directors come to him. and he's worked with some of the best directors in the business ... wolfgang peterson, martin scorcesse, tim burton...

i agree and disagree... i think after the whole boogie nights movie...he gained alot of respect...but i mean musically...just listen to eminem's disses...and i heard a John Cena (he's a pro wrestler) interview not too long ago...and he gave props to Mark and dissed him all in the same sentence... i was like... Shocked ....maybe they're just haters... but i think mark's a hell off an actor...and if it wasn't for mark..people like em and john cena (who's now trying to be rapper) wouldn't even be around...so does mark get the credit he deserves? yes and no

*~Ashley~*

Hey, is that wrestler, John Cena, is that the guy who almost looks like Mark in the face???......He almost could pass for like a giant Marky Mark??......lol.....that guy is such a joke to me, he cracks me up!!
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Cena...here he goes...

i think john's actually pretty cute when he's not doin that whole gangsta gimmick.... i.e

*~Ashley~*
hmjackso

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol lol lol Laughing Laughing Laughing

WOW he does look kind of like a giant mark!!! but that guy also looks like such a f****n dork... i mean come on Rolling Eyes
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
lol lol lol Laughing Laughing Laughing

WOW he does look kind of like a giant mark!!! but that guy also looks like such a f****n dork... i mean come on Rolling Eyes

lol... Laughing yea he does...he also looks like he's been "juicin"... whut's funny is that john's from boston too...west newbury..i met that guy...bumped into him once...sweet guy... when he's not posing...

*~Ashley~*
aLuv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing ....LMAO!!!!.....TOO FUNNY!!!..........He's not bad lookin', but damn...his gear, his whole look........he's straight outta the 90's wit that sh&t........lol
hmjackso

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know, he looks like straight up "1992" !!!

i swear, he makes me laugh out loud!!Laughing Laughing Laughing
jeremy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: credit Reply with quote

you know, i think he gets credit for his movies, but he does not get enough recognition for his work outside movies. he seems like a great guy with all his charity work and love for his daughter. i have a child too and know where he is coming from.
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: credit Reply with quote

jeremy wrote:
you know, i think he gets credit for his movies, but he does not get enough recognition for his work outside movies. he seems like a great guy with all his charity work and love for his daughter. i have a child too and know where he is coming from.

Wink second that...

*~Ashley~*
markemailme!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i thought he was vanilla ice man...btw i LOVE VI i think he's very cool...... now....hehe!
...that guy looks like a body builder .....i don't think he looks like mark tho...neva heard of him.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: