Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
SOUTH PARK!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marks_luva

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: SOUTH PARK!! Reply with quote

hey guys!! who here watches south park?? im like a HUGE fan i think its the funniesssssssssst show EVER! lol ill LITTERALY be rolling on the floor laughin every single time i watch it, sometimes to the point were i cant breathe anymore! LMFAO
cartman is HILLARIOUS!! i think the seasons just keep gettin better n better! just wonderin if there are any otha fans here?
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: SOUTH PARK!! Reply with quote

marks_luva wrote:
hey guys!! who here watches south park?? im like a HUGE fan i think its the funniesssssssssst show EVER! lol ill LITTERALY be rolling on the floor laughin with every single time i watch it!!! lmfao!
cartman is HILLARIOUS!! i think the seasons just keep gettin better n better! just wonderin if there are any otha fans here?

my bro is a big fan of south park...i'm more of a family guy fan...love the stewie!!! Wink

*~Ashley~*
marks_luva

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah family guys awsome too!! loool but i think southpark beats family guy by 100 times, stewies SO CUTE tho! loooooooooool
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i honestly don't really watch cartoons...i was really into sex and the city (but of course that finished!) and then i got really into Entourage (the season's done!)...then i became addicted to chappelle show (but that aint coming back on!) now i'm into law and order...shyt i'm addicted to svu!!! lol but once in awhile i'll turn on the tv and watch south park or family guy... Wink

*~Ashley~*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: