Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Drama Coach

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markwahlbergfan24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Drama Coach Reply with quote

Hello,

This is a great forum. Does anyone know who Mark studied with during his early career? Specifically, a school or drama coach in the Los Angeles area. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Mark300

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAH[/u] He did not study acting with anyone but he does claim that he went to "Penny Marshall and Danny Devito school of acting"

He's just a natural Very Happy Wink

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i didnt think he did take acting classes

TheAngelsStudent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of actors are just natural actors and can get noticed without having to go to college or take classes or lessons to get noticed. They're lucky. Extremely lucky. I just hope I can be as lucky as them, and perhaps I shall be acting with them one day . . . Maybe with Mark!!!
"I bruise easily, so be gentle when you handle me. There's a mark you leave like a love heart carved on a tree. I bruise easily. Can't scratch the surface without moving me, underneath. I bruise easily." ~Natasha Beddingfeild, "I Bruise Easily"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: