Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation @ LA's STAPLES CTR in Dec...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BevGurl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation @ LA's STAPLES CTR in Dec... Reply with quote

Hey Yall!

I LOVE Mark Wahlberg, he is an amazing entertainer! I'm new here, and I just came across this news item on Google News, I'm So going to this event!

BevGurl Very Happy
The Los Angeles Clippers Present
The 2005 NBA Entertainment League Charity Basketball Game
benefiting the STAPLES Center Foundation and the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation in conjunction with Paramount Pictures Four Brothers DVD Release Party

Stars from the music, movie and television worlds collide at STAPLES, as the Clippers present the 2005 NBA Entertainment League Charity Basketball Game benefiting the STAPLES Center Foundation and the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation in conjunction with Paramount Pictures Four Brothers DVD Release Party.

Immediately following the Clippers vs. Suns game on December 10th, the celebrities will take the floor in a unique STAPLES Center doubleheader. A ticket to the Clippers/Suns contest grants you admission to the NBA Entertainment League Charity Basketball Game and the opportunity to watch your favorite entertainers show off their crossovers, no-look dimes and deep 3PT bombs!

Additionally, don't miss your chance to receive $10 off tickets priced at $25 and above! Simply click here to buy discounted tickets online by entering the promotional code celebrity in the box below the title “Promotions and Special Offers.” A percentage of ticket sales purchased through this link will benefit both charities.

The Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation strives to improve the quality of life for inner city youth through a working partnership with other youth organizations, while The STAPLES Center Foundation is committed to serving youth throughout greater Los Angeles, with a special emphasis on the low-income neighborhoods surrounding the arena.

Celebrities Scheduled To Lace 'Em Up (Subject to change due to schedules)

Ice Cube (XXX-State of the Union, Hip-Hop/Rap Artist)
Snoop Dogg (Soul Plane, Hip-Hop/Rap Artist)
Michael Rappaport (“The War at Home”)
Brian McKnight (Grammy Nominated R&B Singer)
Mathew Lillard (Without a Paddle)
Bill Bellamy (“Fastlane”)
Morris Chestnut (Ladder 49)
Frankie Muniz (“Malcom in the Middle”)
Eddie Cibrian (“Invasion”)
James Lesure (“Las Vegas”)
Josh Duhamel (“Las Vegas”)
Rick Gonzalez (War of the Worlds)
Donald Faison (“Scrubs” )
And Many More . . . . .

Celebrities On Hand At The Event

Mark Wahlberg (Four Brothers)
Tyrese Gibson (Four Brothers)
Garrett Hedlund (Four Brothers)
Select Cast members from the HBO hit “Entourage”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2005 NBA Media Ventures, LLC. All rights reserved. No portion of NBA.com may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form. By accessing any information beyond this page, you agree to abide by the NBA.com Privacy Policy / Your California Privacy Rights and Terms of Use.
Advertise on NBA.com | Career Opportunities | Help

myra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. if you do get to go please let us in on the details. i wish i can go but i will be in L.A. only in the summer.it sounds like such a great event ,thanks again Smile
BevGurl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Oh, I'm going!!! Reply with quote

Heck yeah! I will tell you ALL about it, and I hope to get some cool pictures too, I'm new here, how do yall post pics, I tried and it isn't working....

A Markaholic! :D
myra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.K i'm really bad with explanations but go to the picture thread page 2 hmjackso explains real good how to post pictures, i personally use photobucket, its really easy you'll get it. good luck Smile
markemailme!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation @ LA's STAPLES CTR in Dec Reply with quote

BevGurl wrote:
Hey Yall!

I LOVE Mark Wahlberg, he is an amazing entertainer! I'm new here, and I just came across this news item on Google News, I'm So going to this event!

BevGurl Very Happy
The Los Angeles Clippers Present
The 2005 NBA Entertainment League Charity Basketball Game
benefiting the STAPLES Center Foundation and the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation in conjunction with Paramount Pictures Four Brothers DVD Release Party

Stars from the music, movie and television worlds collide at STAPLES, as the Clippers present the 2005 NBA Entertainment League Charity Basketball Game benefiting the STAPLES Center Foundation and the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation in conjunction with Paramount Pictures Four Brothers DVD Release Party.

Immediately following the Clippers vs. Suns game on December 10th, the celebrities will take the floor in a unique STAPLES Center doubleheader. A ticket to the Clippers/Suns contest grants you admission to the NBA Entertainment League Charity Basketball Game and the opportunity to watch your favorite entertainers show off their crossovers, no-look dimes and deep 3PT bombs!

Additionally, don't miss your chance to receive $10 off tickets priced at $25 and above! Simply click here to buy discounted tickets online by entering the promotional code celebrity in the box below the title “Promotions and Special Offers.” A percentage of ticket sales purchased through this link will benefit both charities.

The Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation strives to improve the quality of life for inner city youth through a working partnership with other youth organizations, while The STAPLES Center Foundation is committed to serving youth throughout greater Los Angeles, with a special emphasis on the low-income neighborhoods surrounding the arena.

Celebrities Scheduled To Lace 'Em Up (Subject to change due to schedules)

Ice Cube (XXX-State of the Union, Hip-Hop/Rap Artist)
Snoop Dogg (Soul Plane, Hip-Hop/Rap Artist)
Michael Rappaport (“The War at Home”)
Brian McKnight (Grammy Nominated R&B Singer)
Mathew Lillard (Without a Paddle)
Bill Bellamy (“Fastlane”)
Morris Chestnut (Ladder 49)
Frankie Muniz (“Malcom in the Middle”)
Eddie Cibrian (“Invasion”)
James Lesure (“Las Vegas”)
Josh Duhamel (“Las Vegas”)
Rick Gonzalez (War of the Worlds)
Donald Faison (“Scrubs” )
And Many More . . . . .

Celebrities On Hand At The Event

Mark Wahlberg (Four Brothers)
Tyrese Gibson (Four Brothers)
Garrett Hedlund (Four Brothers)
Select Cast members from the HBO hit “Entourage”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2005 NBA Media Ventures, LLC. All rights reserved. No portion of NBA.com may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form. By accessing any information beyond this page, you agree to abide by the NBA.com Privacy Policy / Your California Privacy Rights and Terms of Use.
Advertise on NBA.com | Career Opportunities | Help

i can't believe i missed that too Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
markemailme!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Oh, I'm going!!! Reply with quote

BevGurl wrote:
Heck yeah! I will tell you ALL about it, and I hope to get some cool pictures too, I'm new here, how do yall post pics, I tried and it isn't working....

A Markaholic! Very Happy

hey BevGurl is that ok with the pix now???
pm me if you need any help.... Very Happy
BevGurl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: WAS THERE!!!... BUT LOST MY CAMERA PHONE...:( Reply with quote

WE HAD A BLAST TOOK LOTS OF PICTURES, BUT I LOST MY CAMERA THAT NITE, I'M SO PISSED, WAS HOPING SOMEONE TURNED MY CAMERA INTO LOST AND FOUND BUT NO LUCK....LIFE SUCKS MOST OF THE TIME, THEN YOU GET TO SEE MARK IN ACTION HE IS SO COOL, MARK WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH THE GUYS AT THE GAME, HE IS SO HOT!

BEV GURL :( :x :(

P.S. THANKS MARKEMAILME! I WILL TRY TO POST PICTURES SOME OTHER TIME
virginia_lp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could have been there Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad !!

::---v!rg!---::

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picture of Mark from the game at my site - from the NBA. Cool
lwmark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Lianne. i waited for sooooooooo long to see mark at that event.

he looks so good...........Damn! i love him when he's wearing his baseball hat Exclamation Exclamation
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lwmark wrote:

he looks so good...........Damn! i love him when he's wearing his baseball hat Exclamation Exclamation

Mad grrr.... i hate the caps.

he's got such thick and beautiful hair i wish he wouldnt shove it under a cap. hell he's lucky to still have his hair...just look at donnie.
lwmark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
lwmark wrote:

Mad grrr.... i hate the caps.

he's got such thick and beautiful hair i wish he wouldnt shove it under a cap. hell he's lucky to still have his hair...just look at donnie.

well........

mark does have a great hair...........but he looks soooooooooooo cute with that cap! its just make me wanna eat him!
the times that i really didnt like his hair is when he did rock star...........
o man! that was a wrong idea Exclamation
xSazx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Rock Star The Hair Was Wrong Lol Good Thing Is At Least He Didnt Keep That Style!
hmjackso

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing , yea i just want to eat him up too!

i loved his hair in rock star. it looked so sexy in that movie- i just wanted to run my fingers through it...and... maybe pull it a little Wink
heatherleigh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing , yea i just want to eat him up too!

i loved his hair in rock star. it looked so sexy in that movie- i just wanted to run my fingers through it...and... maybe pull it a little Wink

Laughing

I loved him in this movie. Shirtless and in skin tight pants...oh wait you were talking about his hair...yeah, I thought he looked great. Did you see he was SHIRTLESS through almost the whole thing??? Major droolfest.... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> In The News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: