Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
It has been such a long time...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dawnie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: It has been such a long time... Reply with quote

I was talking with an awesome friend of mine this week that I actually met on this message board and we thought what fun it would be to take a look at the board again. It has been so long. Just for kicks, I entered in what I thought was my password and it worked. This site looks amazing and it seems to be running so smoothly. One of the last times that I posted, there was some turmoil going on. I have searched through quite a few posts trying to find some familiar names...not a whole lot jumped out at me! My friend and I were recounting stories told by AnneEm..(? I think...I can't remember, maybe it was just Anne). I remember reading the stories about the Marky Mark days as if it was a good book. There was Mariah and Makin...soooo many people from way back when. Even though I didn't see a whole lot of familiar names it sure was a fun trip down memory lane.
AngelicButterfly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, that's exactly what happened to me today! I came across my old password and u/n when I was going through my old notebook and here it was. Still alive and kicking while my u/n is still existent. I miss it here and all the Mark discussions, this is one of the first message boards I registered for. Geez, I was only 13 when I did I think. Now I'm 17! I was kind of immature back then, heh, but my love for Mark has not waned. Laughing
hmjackso

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, you guys have been around for a long time! cool.

i have been a fan of marks looks since his calvin klein days but i didnt become a fan of his work until Three Kings. i wish i had discovered this site back then.
Mariah76

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dawnie!! I haven't been here for a longgggg time either. Just thought that I would stop in this morning to see what's been going on with MW and looky who I find! Yay!!! If you want to email me, feel free! We haven't talked in a LONG time Smile

dink76@gmail.com
Phillygirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Dawnie. I haven't been around here in a LONG while!! Hardly any of the old cast still here.
fitzy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and i just pop in say hi ..... and vanish again for a while

hi mariah n dawnie n anyone else who may remember ol fitzy
butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:wot.no.wave.emoticon:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: