Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
my favorite part!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Renaissance Man
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loviatt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2000 1:34 pm    Post subject: my favorite part! Reply with quote

my favorite part was when it was Danny DeVitto's first morning when they are all doing pt(physical training) at 4:30 am. The camer moves to the "Double D's" ...

they all say this in unison
"More PT drill sergant, more PT. We like it, we love it, we want more of it. Make it hurt, drill sergant, make it hurt. Huh!

Mark is so cute when he says " huh!" because he does this little leaning back thing. He is awesome in this movie!!!!!! (not his best work but he is great no matter what!!!)

Luv Mark Always,
Lacy
angelik

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2000 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that part too!!!!! I also love the part when he is singing in the shower, when he is given the role of the King(he's all smilin' n'stuff!), and when he says to the guy who gets the part of the ghost, "You the ghost in the hood!" That movie was great, It was so funny and he was sooo cute in it. I also like the song during the end credits that he raps in, I think it is called, "United".

------------------
~*Tricia*~
loviatt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2000 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also love the part in the shower! he is soooo buff and hot! buthe's not the best singer!

Luv Mark Always,
Lacy
loviatt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2000 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that the part in the van when they all say " from the usa" is kinda corny though, but he is cute when he says it.

Luv Mark Always,
Lacy
angelik

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it is corny, but cute!!!!

------------------
~*Tricia*~
Melly585

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That movie is like my favorite movie! That's the first move I saw him in.. ever since I've been like a die hard fan! LOL (not really but shhhh)! I like the part where Melvin gets mail and Mark has his shirt off! OH BABY! I don't think that part is corny! I love it... he looks so adorable when he says it! hehe.. I also like the part where he says "your the ghost in the hood" b/c he sounds so cute when he says that... oh man.. he was so good in that movie.. i don't think it was his best work b/c it was one of his first films and he hadn't really had alot of experience in that line or work yet...

------------------
Melly
loviatt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually it was his first movie,thats y it's not his best... but he is still hot in it! i agree w/ the "ghost in the hood"

Luvin' Mark Always,
Lacy
angelik

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first movie I saw him in was The Basketball Diaries and then I went and rented all of his other movies! But I still haven't seen The Traveller, I can't find it anywhere! I liked Renaissance Man a lot, but I was sad that Mark didn't rap in it, ya know the part where they do that Hamlet rap, he wrote that rap in real life, so why couldn't he rap in the movie? I also like the part when he has his shirt off!

------------------
~*Tricia*~
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my favorite part is wear he is singing the shower! it cracks me up every time i see it! the look on the other guys face, then on mark's. its just too funny! lol
loviatt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he didn't rap because he had to do the beat on the desk, but i think he shouldv'e cuz he wrote it!

Luv Mark Always,
Lacy
Melly585

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O... seriously i thought i read in a magazine that Mark's first film was Fear.. I guess im just dumb and i don't kno how to read.. so yah.. seriously Mark is good in the whole movie! he didn't rap b/c he isn't the rapping type of person in the movie.. he's just some hick guy... you kno?

------------------
Melly
Je Ador Marky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2000 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fav. part is when mark is telling the new york guy to get this one type of gun when they are getting thir food before that one guy is taen to jail and he is like you can pick off a deer from 100 yards away and thats open sighted mind you...there's no scope on this gun. And then the one of the black men(not the x-football player) tells new york to get and israle isult rifle. and then he goes on to tell how much amo it can pump out. Then mark goes "thats a lot a deer i guess" ...I love when he says that. that line right there is the greatest!
~StephMW~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2000 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's sooo cute in that movie cause he seems so unsure of himself. Awww. I like when he's telling Danny DeVito why he joined the army...his facial expressions are the sweetest At the end of the movie...he looks so sexy in uniform yummmm

Steph
Fizzabel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2000 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh! I looove the Hamlet rap! That's the greatest! When I saw that all i wanted to do was learn all the words (uh oh - weirdo alert!lol). And I also like the bit where Danny asks if anyone plays the drums and Mark puts his hand up and goes 'oooooop'. Seriously, look at his face on that bit - it's so adorable!
Number1MarkFan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loviat-- Even though I like Mark I do agree that the "in the USA" part was kinda corny. Y'know what part I thought was funny though? When Danny DeVito comes out of his house (his first night there) and yells, "GO NAVY!"
This may sound nuts but did anyone else find themselves saying, "oooop" instead of "yes" for a while after they watched this movie??
~Erin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Renaissance Man All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: