Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
i'm still crying

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kacibug

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2001 2:01 pm    Post subject: i'm still crying Reply with quote

i just watched TPS for the first time and i'm still crying my eyeballs out. i bought it a few day's ago but i've been gone and i just got a chance to watch it and let me just say what an awesome movie. mark played the part of bobby extremly well. george and all the others were wonderful as well. the last time i cried like this from a movie was when i watched armageddon(i think that's how you spell it).

i give it 2 thumbs up!!!!!!!!!
b00tylicious mark

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2001 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh me too! well i first saw it in the theaters..but i own it now and still cry everytime i see it.
the first time i saw it i was crying the half hour way home! its sucha sad movie!
Zusie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2001 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel so sad for Chris because it seems like they were really in love and they were just about to start their life.
Emat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, maybe I should not see it! Not in the mood to be weeping, with everyhting going on. EVERY time I watch Armageddon I blubber! So maybe I should stay away from TPS for a while!
lauren788

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG armegeddon. OMG. i cry for like an hour after seeing that movie, every time.
SAME goes for the perfect storm, its so sad. i cry and cry like SOB. and i cry like really loud and obnoxiously. My brother and parents look at me like mark was my husband or something and he died. I havn't seen it in FOREVER. hm wow im def going to be renting that this week.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i cried for like 2 hours i couldnt stop and my boyfreind was there and hes like omg dont cry mark wahlberg s a guy so i showed him i showed him the door havnt seen him since
lauren788

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg are you serious?
THATS AMAZING
yeah i could never be with a guy that doesnt understand my love of mark.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: