Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Invincible's trailer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lwmark

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kirsty luvin mark wrote:
lwmark wrote:
kirsty luvin mark wrote:
hahaha ya fink august is bad........... i will have 2 wait till like december r sumthing till it cums out ova in the uk Mad Mad Sad Sad Evil or Very Mad

You and me both baby Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation i think we are going to wait forever...and forever is........too long.. i cant take it anymore Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

yup totallly feelin ya!!! Sad Sad ohh gurll i noo wot we shuld doo!!! haha we will fly 2 america n den we can c it in august!! meet ya der!!! Very Happy Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing i hate this thing Mad .......i want to see it in August too Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
lwmark

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kirsty luvin mark wrote:
lwmark wrote:
hmjackso wrote:
yea i know, that cant be good for you.

i think mark gained the most weight in planet of the apes and then he got pencil thin for rock star. that's the most drastic weight gain/loss that iv'e seen mark have.

whew.... mark is no spring chicken anymore. i bet it was tough to take all that weight off again.

This is the picture that i think he gained the most weight .... he is so chubby here that i just want to pinch him Laughing Laughing Laughing and the arms ..... oooo man Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

awwwwwwww!!!! he looks sooo damm cutee!!! ahhh!! just wana give him a big hug!!!! and flip wof those arms Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Very Happy Twisted Evil

Dont you just wanna take one arm and hold on forever Cool
kirsty luvin mark

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

errr can i take both!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hmjackso

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the picture that i think he gained the most weight .... he is so chubby here that i just want to pinch him Laughing Laughing Laughing and the arms ..... oooo man Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
[/quote]

awwwwwwww!!!! he looks sooo damm cutee!!! ahhh!! just wana give him a big hug!!!! and flip wof those arms Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Very Happy Twisted Evil[/quote]

Dont you just wanna take one arm and hold on forever Cool[/quote]

GOD I LOVE THAT PICTURE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
HE LOOKS LIKE A BIG OL' TEDDY BEAR....I COULD JUST EAT HIM UP Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

oh god....those arms...those arms....ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

he is such a fcuking hottie Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
lwmark

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:

awwwwwwww!!!! he looks sooo damm cutee!!! ahhh!! just wana give him a big hug!!!! and flip wof those arms Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Very Happy Twisted Evil[/quote]

Dont you just wanna take one arm and hold on forever Cool[/quote]

GOD I LOVE THAT PICTURE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
HE LOOKS LIKE A BIG OL' TEDDY BEAR....I COULD JUST EAT HIM UP Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

oh god....those arms...those arms....ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

he is such a fcuking hottie Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation[/quote]

Yeahhhhhhh.....teddy bear thats the word i have been looking for thanks honey Laughing
luvinMark

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it me or in that pic does his face look alot like Donnies?
hmjackso

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea sometimes mark and donnie look so much alike. they both have sad puppy dog eyes.

they're both so cute!!!!
lwmark

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwwww...the wahlberg's eyes.....the most beautiful shape and color Smile
hmjackso

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love their eyes!!!

there is one scene in huckabees when tommy and albert meet in the detectives office and tommy just stares at albert (with those puppy dogs eyes) and he even pouts a little bit...oh my god it just melts my heart

it is one of my favorite images of mark. i wish i knew how do rip images off of dvds cause i would post that image.

mark looks absolutely adorable!!! i swear if i ever see him im going to eat him up!!!!!!!!!!!
lwmark

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i know i also loved his messy hair in the movie... just wanna go there and make it even more messy Laughing

Let me know if you find out how to post images from dvd... Confused dont have a clue Exclamation
hmjackso

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, i sure will. Very Happy
Mark300

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks really good I'm getting goosebumps thinking of it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Invincible All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: