Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Mark on The Shooter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Mark on The Shooter Reply with quote

Thought this was interesting.

Mark nearly getting drowned again (remember The Perfect Storm) while filming the Shooter:

"...I’m on this barge and we’re on this river. He’s on this other barge and I can’t even see him. And they are like, ‘All right, jump into the water and hold on to this rope with one hand going backwards against the current, but don’t let go.’ I mean, the water is polluted. And I say, ’Antoine, you know this water is polluted.’ And he’s like, ‘That’s why you get the big bucks.’ (Laughing) He thought I was on a harness and I said, ‘You can’t be in a harness, because if something happens you’ll get ripped under.’ There is all sorts of undertow in the river and when you finally let go you’re fighting the current. You’re about 50 or 60 yards away from the barge and you’ve got to wait for another boat to come in and they are screaming, ‘Don’t let that boat come in! We didn’t cut yet!’ And I’m like, ‘It’s the rescue boat!’”
DBriere

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's pretty intense. He's really pushing himself. I'm sure it really adds to the movie and his acting if it's really as serious as it seems.
Why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.
gemluvsmark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yer me2 xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Shooter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: