Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
mark will executive produce another series project!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lwmark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: mark will executive produce another series project! Reply with quote

im in Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked shock Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

we have this on t.v. here in israel............ and its good!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060727/tv_nm/wahlberg_dc_1
Mark300

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not again Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hmjackso

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOHHHH THAT SOUNDS GOOOOD!!!

thanks lwmark! Very Happy

what do you mean "not again" Mark300?
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
OOOHHHH THAT SOUNDS GOOOOD!!!

thanks lwmark! Very Happy

what do you mean "not again" Mark300?

hmmm...it sounds ok...i'll guess we'll just have to wait and see...

*~Ashley~*
lwmark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark300 wrote:
Not again Rolling Eyes

Question Question Question not again what Question
lwmark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the series... dont expect entourage...its not..its completely different its a drama series more intense a lot of bla bla bla hey we are talking about a shrink that what they do Laughing

i wonder who the cast will be.
hmjackso

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, now that i think about it, it seems like an odd project for mark to sign on to as a producer. i wonder what he liked about it, what drew him to it.

lwmark tell me more about the series. how long has it been on?
lwmark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i know i wonder that too Shocked because its completely different from Entourage but i think HBO loves mark and can see his talent not only as an actor but also as a producer so thats why they give him the freedom and space he needs to get them a new hot series and lets face it mark loves to produce we can all see that.

about the series here in Israel the first seson is over now and they ordered a second season the critics here praise it.
but i think that or you going to love it or not Exclamation there is no such thing as "well its o.k" because you just have to like the concept because its not like "well there is nothing to see on t.v right now oh well i will watch it" thats my opinion.

The story is about a therapist who is seeing his patients every day of the week and on the last day of the week he is going to see his own therapist and tell her all about what he had being through for the past week.
every day is devoted to one patient only and seeing all their problems.
the series devoted to the therapist and his own personal problems which he has..alot!

maybe when they will start to produce the show in the u.s. they will probably chance the story line of the characters but wont chance the structure of the show.

oh my god i have been writing a lot gotta go rest now ..my hand.. ouch Laughing
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lwmark wrote:
yeah i know i wonder that too Shocked because its completely different from Entourage but i think HBO loves mark and can see his talent not only as an actor but also as a producer so thats why they give him the freedom and space he needs to get them a new hot series and lets face it mark loves to produce we can all see that.

about the series here in Israel the first seson is over now and they ordered a second season the critics here praise it.
but i think that or you going to love it or not Exclamation there is no such thing as "well its o.k" because you just have to like the concept because its not like "well there is nothing to see on t.v right now oh well i will watch it" thats my opinion.

The story is about a therapist who is seeing his patients every day of the week and on the last day of the week he is going to see his own therapist and tell her all about what he had being through for the past week.
every day is devoted to one patient only and seeing all their problems.
the series devoted to the therapist and his own personal problems which he has..alot!

maybe when they will start to produce the show in the u.s. they will probably chance the story line of the characters but wont chance the structure of the show.

oh my god i have been writing a lot gotta go rest now ..my hand.. ouch Laughing

it sounds interested...very different from entourage... hmmm...i'll have to keep an eye out for that one...

*~Ashley~*
Mark300

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has been working very hard
I just want him to take it easy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lwmark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have to wait and see what mark is going to make of it......im sure it will be good i trust him Wink

oh and dont worry Mark300 im sure he is fine and the more mark we get for the next 5 years im happy about it (i hope he is rethinking about his retirement) Exclamation
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the low-down lwmark. Very Happy

that show sounds pretty heavy. pretty intense. for some reason it reminds me of a short story that mark wrote once. i dont remember all of the details but i just remember it was really dark and kind of twisted.

i guess i can see why treatment it would appeal to mark.

CLARIFICATION: i never actually read the short story. mark spoke about it in an article once. a long time ago.
lwmark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime baby Wink

i do remember something about it but i cant remember where i read about it (the short story) Exclamation
Markluva23

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His new show he's producing is called In Treatment... I think it was on E! news.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DBriere

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think he did a great job casting Entourage, so I'm hoping that he can do a good job here too. This looks like a pretty interesting premise, so with the right actors, this could definitely be a hit.
Why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> In The News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: