Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
For STEPHANIE - FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS BECAUSE WE ALL DIE YOUNG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FollowYourDreams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: For STEPHANIE - FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS BECAUSE WE ALL DIE YOUNG Reply with quote

Steph, I've left this message for you because if incase you were actually curious enough to look for the quote I wrote for you in the book, then I want you to check this out.

www.dyingforignorance.blogspot.com

If you decide to go to that site, then you will begin to fully understand me. I know you probably aren't even going to read this ever, but it doesn't matter. I have hope in all things good, especially you.
Don't think of me as some weird ass guy thats obsessed, all I want to do is show you who I am, and I know the way I do that seems weird, but I'm not like a lot of other people. Thats why I want you to get to know me before you judge me anymore.

Where ever I am it doesn't matter, just remember my strength is your strength. I love you and always will...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: