Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
A stressful time's coming again ... :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jessica_*16*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: A stressful time's coming again ... :( Reply with quote

Hi peeps,

Just wanted to say I'm sorry I haven't been 'round that much, but it's all because of 1 thing: school.
Last week was sooo stressful, I never want a week like that ever again! Smile
Around Christmas, I let you all know that I wouldn't be able to post here as the exams were arriving ...
Well they start again on Thuesday so it's gonna be the same thing as Christmas.
But I'll come back ( don't I always Embarassed Wink ) and I won't forget 'bout Mark, he has always been my support during the exams ( and he doesn't even know it Very Happy ).
Actually, I wanted to tell you I entered a contest on TWM.com 'bout Mark's new movie Shooter.
You can win a mousemat, a poster and the big winner get's a major prize, something 'bout going to the premier of Shooter ( can't remember really Confused ).
Anyway, if you're a member please join, it's not that hard.
All you have to do is write a speech for Mark ( read the rules ) and wait 'til they announce the winner. Wink

Well, I hope I win, lol. Razz Very Happy but first I have to pass the exams so study study study.
Great Exclamation
Very Happy

Take care everybody!!! love ya Ranie, Tanisha, Ash, Melissa, ... ( am I forgetting somebody??? Embarassed Embarassed )
* big kiss *

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww thats so sad but the shooter looks cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: