Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Solid News About A Sequel in the Works!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
POTAFan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Solid News About A Sequel in the Works!!!!! Reply with quote

I have some exciting news from my brother who works for Twentieth Century Fox!! Apparently there is a sequel in the works for the Planet of the Apes Remake. The working title for it is: “Planet of the Apes 2: Above and Beyond the Planet of the Apes.” Mark Wahlberg has already signed on and Russell Crowe is said to be interested. Julia Roberts is very likely and Danny Devito will definitely be playing a chimpanzee. At this time, Tim Burton has not agreed to direct, but they are still in negotiations. They are expecting it to be out for Christmas, 2010.

Please don’t pass this on, because it is really hush hush. I only know because of my brother’s position at the studio.

Bye for now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: