Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The Mighty Ducks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: The Mighty Ducks Reply with quote

Did any1 see the 1st Mighty ducks movie........Whn they were all lttle..........Mark's song was on there. Good Vibration. Whn i heard tht song, whn I sw TMD mvie......I luv it. I ws lke who sings it? But i dint fnd out until few more yrs ltr.............Im ashamed of myself. i shuld paid more of attention 2 the end creidts..........ill wtch TMD over & over again........I ws lke ths music is so cool.........who sings it? Of course Our Mark Wahlberg................

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the movie a bunch of times but have never heard the song! Rolling Eyes What is that alll about?! Question Confused
MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!! I sw The Mighty Ducks!!! I heard Good Virbations. Buttercup, i knw wht u mean..............Its lke i didnt paid attnton bck thn.

mbu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG same here, iv seen dat film so many tyms but i didnt reli notice da song until now! Shocked
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
*Sabrina*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the movie a couple of times, but I didn't really notice the song in it too Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Other Movies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: