Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Help with Profile!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mel's Dixie Darlin'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Help with Profile!!! Reply with quote

Hi! I'm new to this site and I'm loving it so far!!! I have been having trouble trying to get my avatar to work. I followed the steps that were given in another thread and I am using photobucket, but the avatar still doesn't seem to show up. Can someone pleae help me out? Also, is my signature too big? Please let me know! I would really appreciate it! I always have the hardest time with "Tech" stuff. thanks! Smile

"Are we going to disappear or what?"

D.T.B. # 8
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey mel *can i call u that*??

Im Rain bye the way im also a fan of Mr. Wahlberg. lol If u have any questions just ask me and the gurls or also E who is Marks manager.

Mel's Dixie Darlin'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you may call me Mel Very Happy . In fact my name is Melissa, but one of my favorite Mark movies is The Big Hit. well, as you know, Melvin (Mel) Smiley was his character's name. I live in Alabama, so thus the name Mel's Dixie Darlin'. I have finally gotten the signature straightened out, but the Avy is still giving me fits Evil or Very Mad !!! It measures the required 100 x 100, and I'm using Photobucket, but it still isn't working!!! Is there something else that I can try? Question

D.T.B. # 8
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel's Dixie Darlin' wrote:
Yes, you may call me Mel Very Happy . In fact my name is Melissa, but one of my favorite Mark movies is The Big Hit. well, as you know, Melvin (Mel) Smiley was his character's name. I live in Alabama, so thus the name Mel's Dixie Darlin'. I have finally gotten the signature straightened out, but the Avy is still giving me fits Evil or Very Mad !!! It measures the required 100 x 100, and I'm using Photobucket, but it still isn't working!!! Is there something else that I can try? Question

I Mel, Im Buttercup aka Melissa.........Plz, call me Buttercup..nce 2 meet u, ive tried everythng 2 put the avator in my profile, stll shw no pics......idk wht 2 say........but welcum 2 the board!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Shocked ! Your name Melissa too? How cool is that Razz ?!! I'm glad to have found this site. I'm enjoying myself far, if I could only get my avy to work Evil or Very Mad !! How long have you been at the site, Buttcup? Question

D.T.B. # 8
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel's Dixie Darlin' wrote:
Wow Shocked ! Your name Melissa too? How cool is that Razz ?!! I'm glad to have found this site. I'm enjoying myself far, if I could only get my avy to work Evil or Very Mad !! How long have you been at the site, Buttcup? Question

Lst yr............ Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! now my Signature isn't working either!!!! Can someone please help me out?!!!! What am I doing wrong here?!!

D.T.B. # 8
Mel's Dixie Darlin'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea Very Happy !!! It's back again!!! Now if I could just get the stupid Avy to work!!! Mad

D.T.B. # 8
mbu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Mel, welcom 2 da forum, soz i cant help wid ur avatar problem.. im Mimi by da wai Very Happy Smile Very Happy
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mel's Dixie Darlin'

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's okay! It's nice to meet you Mimi Very Happy ! I'm just glad that my signature is working again Exclamation . although it would be nice if I could get my avy going! Rolling Eyes

D.T.B. # 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: