Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
help! i have a new boyfriend and i don't know what to do!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scooby & patches

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: help! i have a new boyfriend and i don't know what to do!! Reply with quote

help! i just started going out with him yesterday during lunch, and our friends pushed us to hold hands then he kept holding my hand and i know this is supposed to happen but i don't really know how to be a "girlfriend" because i allways act like just one of the guys, and i haven't had a boyfriend since i was in 6th grade. Right now i'm in 9th. And he doesn't even really talk a whole lot. Not to mention for some really strange reason, and i know this isn't good but i keep thinking of one of my best guy friends. Shocked soo sorry but i just needed to ramble somewhere. so can someone help me out a little bit and please give me some advice on what to do!? Sad Also.....my friend hooked us up, and my parents are mad that i don't know a whole lot about him. oh yeah and i'm kinda an anti-social person too so thats why holding hands freaks me out a little. but i didn't get a chance to tell him that.
Mark300

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awe! don't stress hun Wink well you could tell him the truth that you want to start things off at a comfortable pace. if its still not working out then tell him that you'll be friends and go from there. If the holding hands thing freaks you out just relax about the whole thing. Also if you are feeling pressured at all tell the person who is pressuring you that they are. Because your friend shouldn't hook you up with a guy you barely know and would only think of him as a friend if anything! Very Happy I hope that made sense and helped you.
scooby & patches

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you! that deffinatly helps!! Very Happy
mbu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey scooby & patches, u new? newais welcome 2 da forum! omg dats som gd advise.. u kno hu id b comin 2 first wen i need help Razz lol

ummm, Mark300 kinda sed everyfin i was about 2 say n more.. newais i hope u get everyfin sorted n i get u lol i fink im an anti-social person too! lol.. by da wai im Mimi lol
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
scooby & patches

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol! thanks! well im definaltly happy im not the only anti-social person! lol Very Happy
mbu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scooby & patches wrote:
lol! thanks! well im definaltly happy im not the only anti-social person! lol Very Happy

lol Very Happy
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
scooby & patches

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i told him about being kinda freaked out with holding hands and his face lit up and he said "thank you!" lol Very Happy then my friend told him she would rip his eyes out and hang him upside by his toenails if he ever hurt or made me upset...she scared him it was funny. lol Laughing
mbu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scooby & patches wrote:
yeah i told him about being kinda freaked out with holding hands and his face lit up and he said "thank you!" lol Very Happy then my friend told him she would rip his eyes out and hang him upside by his toenails if he ever hurt or made me upset...she scared him it was funny. lol Laughing

hahahahaaa omg i love da wai ur friend finks Razz Wink
scooby & patches

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe me too! Laughing
mbu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol btw wots ur name agen? Smile
TheAngelsStudent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: help! i have a new boyfriend and i don't know what to do Reply with quote

scooby & patches wrote:
help! i just started going out with him yesterday during lunch, and our friends pushed us to hold hands then he kept holding my hand and i know this is supposed to happen but i don't really know how to be a "girlfriend" because i allways act like just one of the guys, and i haven't had a boyfriend since i was in 6th grade. Right now i'm in 9th. And he doesn't even really talk a whole lot. Not to mention for some really strange reason, and i know this isn't good but i keep thinking of one of my best guy friends. Shocked soo sorry but i just needed to ramble somewhere. so can someone help me out a little bit and please give me some advice on what to do!? Sad Also.....my friend hooked us up, and my parents are mad that i don't know a whole lot about him. oh yeah and i'm kinda an anti-social person too so thats why holding hands freaks me out a little. but i didn't get a chance to tell him that.

Have you just started high school? Oh boy. I can feel the lecture coming on . . . I'll try my best to resist. BUT. You said you allowed your friends to force you two to hold hands and that your friend hooked you two up as well. Number one rule of high school: Never EVER let any other kids push you around, tell you what to do, make you feel inferior, or make you feel as if you are obligated to do something. That's called peer pressure. It sounds a little cliche, but trust me, when people say to not give into peer pressure, they mean it.

My advice to you is this: DO WHAT YOU WANT. If you heart is telling you that this guy is not right and that you are not comfortable with this relationship, then you don't have to stay in the relationship. And if you stay in it, it can sometimes turn out very badly. Trust me, I know from experience. If you think you like your other friend, then go for it! And if you are rejected at any time by a boy, remember you WILL get over it ,and there are other guys out there. You are going to keep going through them until you find the right one. And don't let anyone else make the decision for you.

"I bruise easily, so be gentle when you handle me. There's a mark you leave like a love heart carved on a tree. I bruise easily. Can't scratch the surface without moving me, underneath. I bruise easily." ~Natasha Beddingfeild, "I Bruise Easily"
scooby & patches

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile thanks guys, yeah we have been doin really good and we did hug when I decided we should, Laughing ..and thanks TheAngelsStudent for that I needed to be reminded of that a lil' and one of my best friends reminded me too. and now even though everyone is now saying that I must not really like him because we don't hold hands i'm just telling them that if I didnt like him i wouldn't date him! hehe Wink
oh and my name's Calley Smile
*Sabrina*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everything is already said. I hope it's gonna work for you Wink
Mark300

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scooby I wish you all the best with this guy Wink
nzgirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you go out with a guy just because your friends say it's a good idea! If you just want to be just friends with the guy then don't let anyone pressure you into being anything more than that. I feel old saying this but you are very young and have plenty of time for boyfriends. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: