Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Anyone else hate horror movies?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Happening
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandy Mercer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Anyone else hate horror movies? Reply with quote

Just wondering about this, since this is a horror movie in a way, y'know? My mom wants to see it and I'm like, "I love Mark but no way am I seeing that movie!" xD I really for some reason hate scary movies, even though I've wrote some pretty scary halloween stories for class and what-not.

So is there anyone else who loves Mark but won't (or at least, probably) see this movie cause it's gonna be scary?

Take life by the horns, but if it fights back resort to kicking it below the belt.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
*Sabrina*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I don't like these kinda movies, but I'm gonna give this one a shot. I'm not sure when but it's gonna happen Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't hate 'em, i'm just a big 'ol scaredy cat, lol...

Brandy Mercer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well good luck Sabrina! If I get the courage to see this movie.... well that's probably not gonna happen! But if by some miracle it does.... I'm probably gonna hide behind my mom or something the entire time....

Or maybe I'll just let her watch it by herself and get the low down from her! That just might be what I do....

Take life by the horns, but if it fights back resort to kicking it below the belt.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
*Sabrina*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if you ever get the courage good luck too Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'd be a mircale.... unless I wait till it comes out on dvd so I can mute it and read the subtitles.....and cover my face with my pillow if anything scary happens.....

-_-' okay, so I might need that good luck.........

nzgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Happening wasn't that scary although you might want to close your eyes for the first five minutes!

I really wanted to see the Saw 2 movie when it came out with Donnie but thought I better watch the original before watching the sequel. Since seeing the first movie I have been too scared to watch the ones with Donnie. It's the only horror movie that ever gave me nightmares.
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dnt lke scary movies.....but The Happening, wsnt tht scary.....it didnt get scary @ the end....Nw, Donnie's Saw movies.....Saw 2-Saw 4..Thts, the 1, i wnt see.....I sw lke few mins of Saw 4 on youtube..it ws jst scary 4 me....& jst wnted 2 see Donnie Wahlberg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, you guys are more brave then me....or something..... Cause I've never wanted to see the Saw movies, they just scare the living crap out of me xD

......i didn't know donnie was in some of the saw movies.....

But I still don't want to see the saw movies *shudders*

Maybe I can watch the Happening.... but I just might wait for it on DVD cause of extra features, plus I can hide behind my pillow if need be! And I can rewatch all that good Marky goodness! hehe

*Sabrina*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen any of the Saw movie's and don't think I will ever see them Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind horror movies.... Aslong as it's more than just killing. I like captivating stories within horror. 'The Happening' is a total different kind of horror. It changes almost instantly from one side to the other of style. It's diverse. One minute your heart is pounding, the next you're laughing (in a good way).

In my opinion (and it seems like I'm the only one Neutral) I really thought 'The Happening' was brilliant! Smile it's such a unique movie - I don't think there is one movie out there that compares to the individuality of 'The Happening' I think that's why not that many people have liked it. They just don't like this DIFFERENT style and don't get the concept that well. PLUS back to the horror topic; there are some disturbing scenes! which is the case of the 'R' rating (here in Australia it's MA+15 (Mature Audience) and afew jumpy bits (My friend that I saw it with... had a short scream out loud in the cinema in one part) Haha.. (She wasn't faking - that comment being made will probably turn most of you off Sad).. Still alot better than SAW movies. I've seen the one with Donnie and number one - They weren't that great but they are different.

For you scaredy cats Very Happy I'd say you'll be alright watching 'The Happening' (I hope hehe) You'll be okay! Smile
I can't wait for the DVD, check out special features - hopefully they include that stuff! I love all that interesting stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I'm gonna watch the Happening, don't know when yet. I want to go with my sis, but the cinema in the neighbourhood is showing different movie's suddenly Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o.O Hmm weird.... *twilight zone music plays* OKAY! Uh, yeah.... dude I wish I either had a friend, brother, sister or boyfriend to go with, if I can't wait for the DVD to come out seriously.

But I don't so, I'll just wait for the DVD (even if it kills me to not to see Mark) and hide behind Mr.pillow here and my stuffed rabbit, Sodapop Momiji xD

Raee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't they showing 'The Happening' anymore Sabrina? :O ! Sad

Some people have said watching this movie by yourself is actually more enjoyable than with someone, which I can see how. You got to be with the right people when you go with someone.

I only went with someone else because I HAD to. Otherwise I probably would have gone by myself although.. I would have looked like a TOTAL loner sitting all by myself... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Aren't they showing 'The Happening' anymore Sabrina? :O ! Sad

Some people have said watching this movie by yourself is actually more enjoyable than with someone, which I can see how. You got to be with the right people when you go with someone.

I only went with someone else because I HAD to. Otherwise I probably would have gone by myself although.. I would have looked like a TOTAL loner sitting all by myself... Rolling Eyes

Well, whn i wnt 2 see it..I sat by myself, way up in the top.....My older sis, tk me 2 see it....I pretend Donnie ws wth me.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Happening All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: