Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
WARNING!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: WARNING!!! Reply with quote

5 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY B-DAY!! THIS FRI, IS MY B-DAY......ILL BE 26 YEARS OLD..NOT ASHAMED OF MY AGE. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy birthday Very Happy now I'm sure I wont forget to say it Wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!!! Razz Razz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A VERY HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY
To me?
To you!
A VERY HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY!
TOOO YOOU

Since everyday is your un-birthday until you're actual birthday haha.

YAY. I hope I'll remember to say Happy Birthday on your birthday Smile I don't think I will forget Wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i jst hope, people will commnt on myspace.i got 3 accounts tht set 4 my b-day..... Shocked Shocked Shocked lst yr, i thnk only 1 or 2 snd me b-day commnt & my othr accounts snd a b-day commnt.....

So, i wnt 2 go 2 greenfield village, but we cant go coz of money wise...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Seems, lke anytme, my b-dy cums up, i cant do anythng i wnt, ive 2 do sumthng, tht my parents & my older sis, wnts me 2 do.....i remember, lng tme ago lke 6 or 7 yrs ago.....i wnted 2 go 2 Buddy's pizza place & my family, ws lke no they wanted 2 go 2 Ogla's 4 my b-day supper.....i didnt want 2 go there.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes *wry laughs.* Seems, so funny, my older sis, Heather gets 2 do, whtvr she wnts on her b-day....my mom, mke sure, tht Bella hd her ballerina cake, theme & etc....but when it cums 2 my b-day, oh we cant do tht, u hve 2 thnk of sumthng else 2 do....i dnt wnt 2 go 2 Armada fair or Domino's Farm....lke i really wnt 2 see sum farm animals......i rather see The Wahlberg Bros & NKOTB......Wsh, 1 of thm ring my door bell & say, hey i heard u wnt 2 go 2 greenfield village, well we'll paid ur ticket, the lunch & dinner, pls any stuff u buy @ the gift shop......it'll be our b-day gift 4 u, frm us....but thts only in my thinking dreams, it wnt never happen in real life....srry, im so dwn, it jst tht my parents told me abt ths 2dy & i hd my heart, set on going 2 greenfield village 4 my b-day.....nw, it lks lke, i wnt be going 2 it...... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad u knw wht, if i cant go sumwheres, i wnt 2 go...im nt going anywheres 4 my b-day.....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww Butter. There there *patts back*. Sad

Where/What is Greenfield Village? Sounds nice? Can't you go by yourself?

My birthday is in July (as you know) and it's always the time where my Mum is short on money because it's when she needs to pay for her car and usually we're saving money to go away either in Winter (like to the snow) or for September holidays. This year I didn't have much of a birthday. I just got afew gifts which I highly appreaciate anyway Smile. I usually don't go anywhere on my birthday. Last year I went to a club to have dinner but that's about it.

I hope in the next day or two something comes up that is really good! Very Happy So your birthday won't be sad Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this year you get go where you really want. it's your birthday right Wink

mine is January, but I decided it a while a go that I'm only gonna celebrate it with friends. no more family.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Awww Butter. There there *patts back*. Sad

Where/What is Greenfield Village? Sounds nice? Can't you go by yourself?

My birthday is in July (as you know) and it's always the time where my Mum is short on money because it's when she needs to pay for her car and usually we're saving money to go away either in Winter (like to the snow) or for September holidays. This year I didn't have much of a birthday. I just got afew gifts which I highly appreaciate anyway Smile. I usually don't go anywhere on my birthday. Last year I went to a club to have dinner but that's about it.

I hope in the next day or two something comes up that is really good! Very Happy So your birthday won't be sad Crying or Very sad

Greenfield village is place where u can see houses bck in 18 century.....its lke historical museum.....well, if i cant go there, maybe i can go 2 Canterbury Village.....ill ask my parents ltr on.....I wsh, i can go alone, but i dnt drive & my mom will hve cow if i ws by myself..i wuldnt mnd.....ill hve mre fun.......well, ive 2 go 2 wrk....bbl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, were going 2 Greenfield Village 4 my b-day.....jst the 3 of us....yeah, its gonna be fun...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have fun Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!

I hope you enjoy it! Smile Sounds like good fun.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill let u knw.....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, we wnt be going 2 Greenfield village.the tickets re 2 expensive..So, ive 2 thnk of sumthng else.....2 go 2, 4 my B-Day.....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gez, I hate when this happens. Like you get all excited to go somewhere and then it gets put off.. You think of something else, but then you end up trying to go back to your first choice because now YOU can but then....Another slip, too expensive. Think of something else ... and the DRAMA goes on.

For Australia your birthday is tomorrow Razz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I hate when things like that happens too. And did you find something else to do?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: