Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Max Payne (2008) - Trailer #3 [HD QUALITY] NEW TRAILER !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Max Payne (2008) - Trailer #3 [HD QUALITY] NEW TRAILER ! Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwomjdxtePU

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I wants 2 see the 3rd trailer.... its really good trailer.....plz see it.....commnt on here.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY CRAP I didn't realise! I thought maybe it was the same one as the other... but but but but nooooo!!
It's not!

Oh my god.
Thank you Butter! *double whamoh Mark hug for you*

I love it!@!!!!! MAX PAYNE HELL YEAH BABY! *starts doing a cheer leading Mark dance thing* Woot woooot!

When I go see it, I better see tons of people! (or I'll drag them out of their homes to see it) and when they come out after the movie I want them to be so raving about it so much - like "Holy crap man that was so awesome. Did you see that part where...". "That was the best movie ever!" "That was fully sick!" "HELL YEAH that's what I'm talking about!" and then it becomes a huge BOX OFFICE HIT and like yeah.. You get what I mean.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
HOLY CRAP I didn't realise! I thought maybe it was the same one as the other... but but but but nooooo!!
It's not!

Oh my god.
Thank you Butter! *double whamoh Mark hug for you*

I love it!@!!!!! MAX PAYNE HELL YEAH BABY! *starts doing a cheer leading Mark dance thing* Woot woooot!

When I go see it, I better see tons of people! (or I'll drag them out of their homes to see it) and when they come out after the movie I want them to be so raving about it so much - like "Holy crap man that was so awesome. Did you see that part where...". "That was the best movie ever!" "That was fully sick!" "HELL YEAH that's what I'm talking about!" and then it becomes a huge BOX OFFICE HIT and like yeah.. You get what I mean.

Yes, i understand......thanks *Double Whamo hug Mark rite bck @ ya.* ill be tellng people 2 go see it.....

Ok, its my bed tme.see ya 2mmrw.....i dnt wanna go 2 bed..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww okay. Goodnight Butter!

Have sweet dreams.. (of Mark or Donnie if you wish).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw it yesterday and absolutely loved it; the extra details sold me on it. i'm so excited...i'm gonna see it for my birthday (oct. 20th). i always take myself to a movie for my birthday...tradition.

ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

missrenee wrote:
i saw it yesterday and absolutely loved it; the extra details sold me on it. i'm so excited...i'm gonna see it for my birthday (oct. 20th). i always take myself to a movie for my birthday...tradition.

Aww, thats sp sweet.I wsh, i wnt 2 the movies, by myself 4 my B-Day.but i got the stupid movies, tht cme out, on my B-Day....

Raee, i slept & dream abt Donnie Wahlberg...he seduce me....Then my parents yell @ him..porr Donnie...Donnie, wasnt trying 2 say tht we hd sex...Then, sum1 hurt Donnie Wahlberg.I ws yellng @ my dad, 2 get his butt moving, but he jst sit their lke duh.....i dnt knw, wht 2 do...So, i started wlkng 2 ER....but i got lost. woke up, used the rest rm.went bck 2 sleep. Dream abt Prison break.I ask thm questions, they answer me, but not in nice way.finally i woke up..Ok, Mark its ur turn 2 be in my dreams..get into my dreams....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I pretty much saw 'The Happening' for my birthday - but not really, it was actually just a day out. I watched it on the 20 something th of July. My birthday is 28th so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Max Payne All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: