Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Going to be the best CHRISTMAS!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Going to be the best CHRISTMAS! Reply with quote

I couldn't contain myself any longer!!!

BUT, I think this year is going to be the best CHRISTMAS! I mean I'm not down-grading the previous ones but yeah I think I'm really really excited for this one...because.. DRUM ROLL PLEASE?

*Drums rolling*

I'll be getting ...

*Drums are stil rolling for the finale!*

THREE movies, wait sorry FOUR movies which I haven't even seen yet for Christmas which all involve "You know who". Haha.

1. Three Kings
2. Boogie Nights
3. We Own The Night
&
Lucky last -
4. The Happening
Smile
Boo yaa! I'm so happy - but it's all slightly bad! what if I get too impatient?! I hate that. Right now, I'm pretty good. By the way I bought the first three for myself which means I could actually watch them if I REALLY wanted to but I want to give it to myself for Christmas Smile. I will wait. FUN FUN FUN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool....ur gonna hve best Christmas....Ths yr, I mite hve, worst Christmas...less presents...I dont thnk, their will be any Mark's movies.... 4 my presents.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawwh Sad
Not good.

Wink Let's hope for the better!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Dawwh Sad
Not good.

Wink Let's hope for the better!

Ths is not the 1st tme, we had less presents....Coz, of the money....I feel lke, pretty soon, we'll be living on the streets...Coz, here in Amercia..their trying 2 get rid of middle class....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:O

This Christmas, is going to be the smallest for us aswell. I mean I bought the first three DVD's - my Mum will be getting me something else - and I'm still tossing up whether to purchase 'The Happening' myself that way Mum doesn't have to.

AND! I still haven't seen 'Max Payne' Sad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's great Raee Very Happy
and too bad MarkMyBro I know how that feels. This year I'm not gonna have any presents. Were gonna have dinner with the family, but I couldn't care less about that Rolling Eyes I don't mind don't having presents, but our family isn't that great so I don't get why the dinner thing happens again Rolling Eyes

I haven't seen Max Payne either. I'm still waiting for it to come to the cinema here in the neighbourhood

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sabrina* wrote:
that's great Raee Very Happy
and too bad MarkMyBro I know how that feels. This year I'm not gonna have any presents. Were gonna have dinner with the family, but I couldn't care less about that Rolling Eyes I don't mind don't having presents, but our family isn't that great so I don't get why the dinner thing happens again Rolling Eyes

I haven't seen Max Payne either. I'm still waiting for it to come to the cinema here in the neighbourhood

Thanks Sabrina....We used 2 have family gathering...On bth side of my parents side....Now, its jst My older sis, her husband & her 2 girls, come ovr 4 Christmas....Besides, my realtives, re weird..they dont even tlk 2 me..I rather spend it, wth the Wahlberg Family.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the time we have a family gathering too. It's usually the day after Christmas and we celebrate (like a second Christmas). Where we have a day full of snacks, have an early big dinner and we sit around the tree and we just play some sports - or swim in the pool. Depending where we are, usually we go to my Uncles house. He has a tennis court, swimming pool, and stuff pretty cool. BUT anyway, as much as that all sounds good. My family don't talk to me either. I pretty much just hang around my siblings at the little "get-together". I mean, my Mum even hates going because they don't really talk to her either. Only my grandparents talk to us.

Family can be so cruel?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they really can yeah, but well were probably better off without them right Wink

we used to have the whole family, but since the last years just my brother and his wife and kids, my sister with her boyfriend and my youngest sister. this year would be the same, but my sisters canceled both and me and my brother and his wife are not having a great relationship together, so I actually wanna skip everything too, but since it's in the house I also live in it's very difficult Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Most of the time we have a family gathering too. It's usually the day after Christmas and we celebrate (like a second Christmas). Where we have a day full of snacks, have an early big dinner and we sit around the tree and we just play some sports - or swim in the pool. Depending where we are, usually we go to my Uncles house. He has a tennis court, swimming pool, and stuff pretty cool. BUT anyway, as much as that all sounds good. My family don't talk to me either. I pretty much just hang around my siblings at the little "get-together". I mean, my Mum even hates going because they don't really talk to her either. Only my grandparents talk to us.

Family can be so cruel?

Yes, they are.....Wow, so cool...u can go swimming..Here its 2 cold 2 go swimming....The day of Christmas..the Warren Community Cneter is closed..Pls, theirs lots of kids...Coz, no school 4 kids...

But, the past 2 yrs or so...Our family, hasnt ask us, 2 come ovr...Good, i dnt want 2 ovr there...My own cousins, dont even tlk 2 me....Lets ask, Mark..if, we can come ovr 2 his Christmas gathering, wth his family....

Mark: Hello, Family..This is Buttercup, Raee, & Sabrina. They got tired of their family....So, they want 2 spend sumtime, wth the Wahlberg Family.

Raee: Yo, whts up?

Sabrina: *Smiles @ Mark's family.* Hi.

Buttercup: Donnie, Robert, Jimbo, Paul, & Arthur.....*Thud.*

Mark: Dont mind, Butter...She luvs 2 Thud...She even thud, when I pick her up, frm the airport.

Donnie: Shes funny...I lke her.... Razz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sounds good let's go there Razz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sabrina* wrote:
that sounds good let's go there Razz

Im back my bags...Wheres Raee? We'll have a wknd fun, if we dont want 2 go back 2, our family...We can saty there..Ill go lived wth Donnie Wahlberg....u girls, can pick, where u want 2 lived...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here!!
for the Marky-Christmas-Celebration Razz

I think he'd be fun to be around, while serious and all but still very fun. Smile
And he's nice. ...Very nice. (hahaha, notice my italic emphasis).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
I'm here!!
for the Marky-Christmas-Celebration Razz

I think he'd be fun to be around, while serious and all but still very fun. Smile
And he's nice. ...Very nice. (hahaha, notice my italic emphasis).

Yes, i notices...We can sing Christmas Carols...

I saw Donnie kissing Buttercup.

Mark Wahlberg Is Coming To Town

Wahlberg Bells

Here Comes Mark Wahlberg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a good one especially the Wahlberg Bells Laughing

yeah singing is always nice to do
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: