Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Mark: When Nature Calls?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Mark: When Nature Calls? Reply with quote

http://popsugar.com/2538485

Seriously guys.. I've stared at this for ages... I don't think...he's doing what people "THINK" he's doing...........
AND he doesn't smoke (he quit back in 1999)? And he wouldn't dare smoke now anyhow (he's got children). That thing that looks like a cigarette is probably something else in his hands - it looks a little like a metal bottle cap- could be a key ring (car keys).

I reckon he's just outside, walking toward the car or just standing waiting, kicking a wall, I don't know but he is deffinately not.... doing "that". Right?
You can see something that could pass as "liquid" BUT it's probably a scratch in the wall, or even edited in there?!!

Plus he's too close to that wall to be doing that (I think) .. and you know it just doesn't add up. And .. he's in VENICE! supposedly

Why the hell would he... Yeah no......... but if he is doing...what they say he's doing.. Well whatever.......I don't particularly care really, I mean if you have brothers you should know that ..they all do it. Rolling Eyes - I think it may be worse that Paps would dare photograph him doing "that".

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark isnt pissing on the wall, their will be yellow stains on that green wall. I saved the pic, 2 look closely @ it, its just the green wall, crack...I cant believe people will think, hes pissing on the wall. See, why I cant stand paps..they make make sumthng up, that looks like sumthing....People, have it, all twisted it...I want 2 comment abt it, but u have 2 sign up, I dont sign up, 4 those kinda of things....Looks like hes holding a cellhphone or maybe a PDA...or sunglasses in his hands. Dont men, need 2 hands, 2 go piss...His oants, will be little bit, dwn....People who commnt on there, said, he shuld have a fine...Their like ew, thats gross..I dont thnk, its gross. Its natural...But, I culd tell, by the pic, hes not pissing on the wall.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I l'll always luv Mark...If him & I, re in the woods, far away, sumwheres..he can piss rite next 2 me, if he wants...Also, other thing, hes 2 close, 2 the wall...no piss on the ground, on the wall or his white shoes....Every1 just ignore those comments on there.....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Mark's nature call??!! Reply with quote

Wow, I don't really think he'd piss in public do you? Also the liquid is white ... pee isn't usually white, right? It does look like it & I'm not a guy but I think it can be done with one hand!!! But, it's on TMZ as they mentioned it ... dreadful show that it is, so it'll be all over the internet no doubt. He knows the Paps follow him so why would he be so silly as to do that ... or maybe he did and just doesn't care! Either way, if he was taking a leak he shouldn't have done so publicly.

Hopefully he wasn't doing 'it' ...

Smile
Raee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This article/picture is everywhere.... man

I've got a closer picture of this.... event.... Shall I call it? -- a few actually.... It could seriously pass as "what they think" but I'm still very iffy.......

BUT MAN word travels so fast through the internet, everyone connecting, browsing, sharing, and then bam we have gossip - exposing EVERYTHING about an ordinary person who is just popular (celebrity). Tut tut. However what way the direction of this umm "thing" - true or false... I still love MARK! (I second Butter's emotion) Very Happy It doesn't even alter my perspective one bit on him Wink We stick together until the end! hehehe.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
This article/picture is everywhere.... man

I've got a closer picture of this.... event.... Shall I call it? -- a few actually.... It could seriously pass as "what they think" but I'm still very iffy.......

BUT MAN word travels so fast through the internet, everyone connecting, browsing, sharing, and then bam we have gossip - exposing EVERYTHING about an ordinary person who is just popular (celebrity). Tut tut. However what way the direction of this umm "thing" - true or false... I still love MARK! (I second Butter's emotion) Very Happy It doesn't even alter my perspective one bit on him Wink We stick together until the end! hehehe.

Thanks Raee.....Yes, we'll stick until the end.....hee hee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

being raised with only sisters, i've had to get used to the male population. working at large school, i've come to learn one sad fact: boys will be boys!

*Sabrina*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

their just blowing things up that aren't even there

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a reasonable blog entry by someone: (on this topic)

http://jettisonbrains.blogspot.com/2008/11/4-reasons-why-mark-wahlberg-pissed-on.html

Explains a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
This is a reasonable blog entry by someone: (on this topic)

http://jettisonbrains.blogspot.com/2008/11/4-reasons-why-mark-wahlberg-pissed-on.html

Explains a lot.

Wow, that really explains alot..I didnt knw, I thught all USA, in all cities..has a public bathroom. I wouldnt go piss, in a bathroom...that very filthy dirty....Public bathrooms re the most filthiest dirtiest place on earth....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink For once, someone is sticking up for Mark Wahlberg Very Happy!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Wink For once, someone is sticking up for Mark Wahlberg Very Happy!

Yes, thats a good thing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a photbia about public bathrooms. well, any ones expect mine, really. i'm just now getting to the point where i can go at work, and i've been there 10 years...

Raee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I use to sorta hate going to the bathroom at school. I wasn't scared of it, and it wasn't that I thought it was 'gross' in there, but more so probably because I felt uncomfortable? I'd be like ..."Wait until after school. I'll go when I get home." But when I was in high school- I just went to the toilet. It's not good to hold on. Bad for your kidneys/bladder. And I don't have good kidneys. When I was a baby I had an opporation because I only had one kidney working at 40% and the other at 60%... That's bad.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, they told u..not 2 hold ur bladder. I have a small bladder..I go more...I jst find clean stall go 2 the bathroom.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: