Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Unlikely Duo in The B Team- Will Ferrell & Mark

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:39 am    Post subject: Unlikely Duo in The B Team- Will Ferrell & Mark Reply with quote

http://www.iheartmark.yuku.com/topic/29?f=1

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Raee on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Raee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.markwahlbergfan.org/2009/02/26/ferrell-wahlberg-join-the-b-team/

Sony accepted it! :O
They must really like it. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone excited about it? Surprised Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Mark & Will together! Reply with quote

I think it will be very funny. Mark is funny ... you just have to see I HEART HUCKABEES, he was hilarious, likewise in THE DEPARTED. Also in interviews he can be funny, so I'm excited about this. Will Ferrell is crazy ... also if you see SHOOTER and watch deleted scenes, there's a scene with Michael Pena & Mark and he's really good & quite funny. I can't wait to see it.

But what I'd like to know is what's happening with THE FIGHTER that he's been training for over a year for? I hope it happens.

I watched the Oscars of course and have seen most of the nominated movies with my favourite being THE READER ... amazing and I'm so glad Sean Penn won for MILK.

Cheers!

Very Happy
Raee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did see 'I Heart Huckabees' finally! Very Happy It was great and yes yes yes Mark is so "crazy-funny" in that movie. He's got these wild eyes that at one point you find crazy dangerous in a comical way and then there's this light-hearted cuteness in other areas.

I believe I did see that deleted scene in Shooter. I'm not entirely sure though.

Yeah, 'THE FIGHTER' .... I really want that one to happen. It HAS to happen. Mark didn't train years away for nothing! Hopefully filming is around the corner because I know the story would be good and a great actor will be telling it (Mark Wahlberg) and a good director (Is he not a good director?).

YES congratulations to SEAN PENN he is quite brilliant. Though I shamefully admit I have not yet seen MILK. But do want to. Nor have I seen any of the other nominated films .. Ooh dear. That's pretty horrible isn't it? But I will see Revolutionary Road one day, I really want to see Tropic Thunder, got to see MILK, want to see Changeling and a possible interest for Benjamin Button. (These are the ones I can remember). So yeah. Did you see the little "skit" Seth Rogen and Judd Apatow put together with Rogen and James Franco watching all the nominated films for the Oscars. That was so funny. I almost cried. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: