Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The Lovely Bones and other stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Lovely Bones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gloria

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: The Lovely Bones and other stuff Reply with quote

Mark, I hear you. The trailer is terrific as is the featurette. Can't wait to see it. But, I'm curious about the Archive Summary about Mark, the one that goes by month because it hasn't been updated since April. Who usually does this? It's a really good site so I'm surprised it's not working properly.

Thanks ...

Gloria Smile
Super Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: The Lovely Bones and other stuff Reply with quote

Gloria wrote:
I'm curious about the Archive Summary about Mark, the one that goes by month because it hasn't been updated since April. Who usually does this? It's a really good site so I'm surprised it's not working properly.

I'm not sure I'm following you. What's the archive summary? Is that on a different URL?

This is the only official site, although I am looking at interconnecting us with FaceBook so you can keep updated in both places without having to switch back and forth.
Gloria

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Archives for Mark website Reply with quote

http://s89168514.onlinehome.us/archivesum.php?view=date

Mark, hopefully you can open this. This is the site I was talking about, plus there are a lot of other MW sites that were set up by fans of his. But this one has been around for ages and I think that Lianne set it up, but I could be wrong. I've been looking at it for several years now. but for a long time now it isn't updated...

Let me know what you think ...

Thanx ...
Gloria

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Facebook Reply with quote

Sorry, I meant to mention that I don't have facebook and won't get it as I don't like it ...

Gloria
Super Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, that's definitely a Lianne site. Although it isn't officially endorsed, it's definitely appreciated.

Sorry to hear you don't like FaceBook. You're definitely in the minority, but I respect your opinion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Lovely Bones All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: