Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The Other Guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gloria

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: The Other Guys Reply with quote

I went to see THE OTHER GUYS last night and it was a sell out performance. No spoilers here other than to say it's very funny and Mark is terrific, really holds his own against Will Ferrell. Lots of laugh-out-loud moments. And there's a funny blooper scene at the end so don't forget to stay until after the credits.

There were people lining up for the 10:20 p.m. show ... can't wait to see the Box Office results on Sunday.

Very Happy
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for telling us. To stay after to see the Bloopers. Darn, we couldn't fast forward to the bloopers, skip the credits. I cant wait to see The Other Guys.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: The Other Guys Reply with quote

[quote="ButtercuplovesMark"]Thanks for telling us. To stay after to see the Bloopers. Darn, we couldn't fast forward to the bloopers, skip the credits. I cant wait to see The Other Guys.[/quote]

Actually it was an outake rather than a blooper ... it's very funny so don't miss it ... and i forgot to mention that the soundtrack is fabulous.

Smile
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: The Other Guys Reply with quote

Gloria wrote:
ButtercuplovesMark wrote:
Thanks for telling us. To stay after to see the Bloopers. Darn, we couldn't fast forward to the bloopers, skip the credits. I cant wait to see The Other Guys.

Actually it was an outake rather than a blooper ... it's very funny so don't miss it ... and i forgot to mention that the soundtrack is fabulous.

Smile

I thought so. Usually, they have more than 1 bloopers.

So, I saw it. Well, I enjoy it. It was good movie. next time, i want see Mark in 100% Comedy. Maybe even a doctor. We need see Mark Wahlberg as a doctor in a movie. He'll make a great doctor.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

!!!
!!
!
!
Fantastic Gloria.
Very Happy
So awesome. It's not quite OUT yet here but all the reviews keep saying it's great and funny, and that it's topping the BOX OFFICE Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: