Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Justin Beiber Collab?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Justin Beiber Collab? Reply with quote

Justin Bieber has agreed to collaborate with Mark Wahlberg as long as they can persuade funnyman Will Ferrell to rap on the track.Wahlberg - who found fame as rapper Marky Mark before turning his hand to acting - said he would come out of retirement if Bieber agreed to make a record with him as his daughter is a big fan of the 16-year-old.

The teen sensation has agreed but on the proviso that Wahlberg's co-star from The Other Guys joins the unlikely duo.

On his Twitter page, Bieber Tweeted, "Spoke with mark wahlberg... And no joke @mark_wahlberg is beast. The Other Guys was great... We need to make that record. he needs to rap again. "Will ferrell needs to rap with us too...that would be...EPIC. I will rap too. deal?"
SOURCE: http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/entertainment/201008/70054.php

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possible duet? ... Mark Wahlberg and Justin Bieber. Source: The Daily Telegraph

Quote:
MARK Wahlberg has been forced to consider a return to singing after his seven-year-old daughter agitated for him to pair up with Justin Bieber.

His preference for collaboration with Bieber, he admits, would be having the teen heartthrob make a guest appearance on Entourage.

After putting 20 years professional distance between himself and his former incarnation as rapper Marky Mark, the Oscar-nominated actor is reluctant to awaken any sleeping giants, saying: "When I decided to go into acting, I definitely wanted to make people forget about my music career."

But in Sydney yesterday to promote the Will Ferrell comedy The Other Guys, Wahlberg admitted he would do "anything" for his daughter Ella Rae, a huge Bieber fan.

And since Wahlberg is well connected, he decided to put in a call, writes film writer Vicky Roach.

"He [Bieber] called back and talked to my daughter, so we're going to hook up when he comes to LA. We'll see. Maybe he'll do an episode on Entourage next year."

But Wahlberg admitted he would be keeping a watchful eye on his daughter's infatuation.

"It's just way too early for her to be thinking about boys."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/mark-wahlberg-makes-his-daughters-dream-come-true/story-e6frfmqr-1225906531454
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: